Hello

MandaBeth

Female
From
US
Hi! Well as my profile says I am married and my husband and I take part in this lifestyle to an extent. My husband has some issues sexually so we began inviting other men into the bedroom to make a long story as short as possible. I have always had a thing for black men so that was where my choice came into everything. I do not degrade my husband or cut him off from anything. I joined because it is nice to have a place to go and be open and chat with people enjoying similar lifestyles.

Hi! Well as my profile says I am married and my husband and I take part in this lifestyle to an extent. My husband has some issues sexually so we began inviting other men into the bedroom to make a long story as short as possible. I have always had a thing for black men so that was where my choice came into everything. I do not degrade my husband or cut him off from anything. I joined because it is nice to have a place to go and be open and chat with people enjoying similar lifestyles.
Welcome

And Nice To Meet You!

Welcome. Nice pic.

Welcome

And Nice To Meet You!
Thank you and nice to meet you as well!

Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome MandaBeth!
Thank you!

Welcome. Nice pic.
Thank you for the welcome and compliment!

Welcome to the group, MandaBeth! You're very pretty! Where are you from?
Thank you for the kind words and I am from the western U.S.

Back