Hello!

BePeachy

Female
Hi everyone! I am the latest newbie here I guess. I love sex and foreplay and all the fun amazing things and feels that go along with it. I am married and we practice a cuckold relationship in our own manner. I say that because I do not degrade him and sex is not off the table between the two of us but we have fun with the cuckolding aspects of sex and BBC. I came here because I love to chat about sex and meet other people with similar interest and experiences. Let's face it the world may be more open then ever but still there are some things that people just look at you odd when you start talking about over lunch. Anyways look forward to meeting some people and enjoying the site!

Hi everyone! I am the latest newbie here I guess. I love sex and foreplay and all the fun amazing things and feels that go along with it. I am married and we practice a cuckold relationship in our own manner. I say that because I do not degrade him and sex is not off the table between the two of us but we have fun with the cuckolding aspects of sex and BBC. I came here because I love to chat about sex and meet other people with similar interest and experiences. Let's face it the world may be more open then ever but still there are some things that people just look at you odd when you start talking about over lunch. Anyways look forward to meeting some people and enjoying the site!
Welcome

Great introductory post @BePeachy! Welcome to the site. 🤗

Welcome to the site and I hope you have a lot of fun here

Back