Hello

Gwen Taylor

Female
My Mom "went black" after a nasty divorce, and from that point on black men (and sometimes black women), were a regular part of our family and our lifestyle. I have always been fascinated by not only the physical strength of black people but their self-confidence, their sense of authority, as well.

As a professor, I like to help my college students appreciate the natural order of things where blacks and whites are concerned. I continue to explore the phenomenon as much as I can in all age groups, from teens to senior citizens, and in all settings, from under-the-radar dealings to upper echelons of business to the heights of society. The people and the settings differ widely, but the basic black-white pecking order remains constant, as nature intended.

We
My Mom "went black" after a nasty divorce, and from that point on black men (and sometimes black women), were a regular part of our family and our lifestyle. I have always been fascinated by not only the physical strength of black people but their self-confidence, their sense of authority, as well.

As a professor, I like to help my college students appreciate the natural order of things where blacks and whites are concerned. I continue to explore the phenomenon as much as I can in all age groups, from teens to senior citizens, and in all settings, from under-the-radar dealings to upper echelons of business to the heights of society. The people and the settings differ widely, but the basic black-white pecking order remains constant, as nature intended.
Welcome to th e site

Nice so where are you from?

Thanks for your perspective, Gwen. My wife is a teacher, age 43. she became part of a black network at a large state university. when she left college she married white, settled down and moved to a suburb, teaching HS at a private school. Her divorce was nasty, her husband jerked her around with baby support and visitation. parents she met at the school wanted her to intitiate their students. She agreed, they had to be 19 and graduated. She was an attractive experienced woman and became part of that network, fucking sons, dads, moms, daughters. as the ethnic group changed, she went back to black, a man in our church. She married me. For the last 4 years she has been 90% black, with 2 steady bulls, but non-exxclusive. Hope to hear from you again!

What subject(s) do you teach?

So at your school you persuade white girls to try black cock? Do you also persuade white bois to let their white girlfriends try black cock and or do you steer white bois to service black cock?

Hopefully @Gwen Taylor is a Woman's Studies professor instructing the logic of lesbianism to the women in her class. Hopefully there will be a receptive audience of eager women applauding her as she teaches it to them. πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©
Lesbianism is a part of the broader spectrum of sexual options for women. Many college girls come from sheltered homes where lesbian activity is forbidden. I like to make them aware that it is a valid option for females today. Each can choose to be straight, bi, or lesbian, as she prefers.

Back