Hello World

Going out on a limb here, I'm guessing you've got a little white boyfriend that you love and are trying hard to be faithful to, but that little pussy got a taste of the real thing at a younger age and you are needing it pretty bad right now. That need is never going to go away girl.

I just need to talk to people who understand and maybe enjoy myself a little in the process.

I've been lurking awhile and finally got the confidence to sign up. I'm just looking for platonic friends, people to conversate with and expand my sexuality through discussion. If you're interested, feel free to reach out.

Welcome and please feel free to post your thoughts. For the most part, this site is a great place to share and make friends.

I just need to talk to people who understand and maybe enjoy myself a little in the process.

I've been lurking awhile and finally got the confidence to sign up. I'm just looking for platonic friends, people to conversate with and expand my sexuality through discussion. If you're interested, feel free to reach out.
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

really !!

Back