Hello world

Hey NYC, long island, 5 boroughs, the tri state and the world!! BBC here well into this lifestyle would love to meet cool people that are well into this lifestyle as I am. I've been a couples white couples being my fave and had the greatest sexually incounter of all time. I still currently play with the first couple I ever cuckold with. Her hot blonde tight pussy love my giant stiff 12 inch bbc even 6 years later. Hopefully I can find others that love to chat it up and exchange pictures as well as play and meet new couples and single woman that are into this lifestyle. Hope to hear from u guys!! And pleasure meeting all those that took the time to read this happy and safe forth of July to all!!

Hey NYC, long island, 5 boroughs, the tri state and the world!! BBC here well into this lifestyle would love to meet cool people that are well into this lifestyle as I am. I've been a couples white couples being my fave and had the greatest sexually incounter of all time. I still currently play with the first couple I ever cuckold with. Her hot blonde tight pussy love my giant stiff 12 inch bbc even 6 years later. Hopefully I can find others that love to chat it up and exchange pictures as well as play and meet new couples and single woman that are into this lifestyle. Hope to hear from u guys!! And pleasure meeting all those that took the time to read this happy and safe forth of July to all!!
I would love my wife blacked & she knows.

Back