Hello. We're new here.

funcouple123

Couple
From
US
Hi. Hotwife/cuckold couple here new to this forum. Wife has a white boyfriend (been dating for almost a year)... but I know she has interest in being with a black man. We will be posting more... but just wanted to say hello and post some pics for now. We play around with denial and chastity as well. It's been an interesting road for sure!

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 130
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 133
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 133
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 152
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 148
Hi. Hotwife/cuckold couple here new to this forum. Wife has a white boyfriend (been dating for almost a year)... but I know she has interest in being with a black man. We will be posting more... but just wanted to say hello and post some pics for now. We play around with denial and chastity as well. It's been an interesting road for sure!
Great body

Welcome you guys, and She looks like a hot fuck dude :sex::sex:

Welcome home ♠️ Would luv to please her

Welcome here
Hope you'll enjoy this site And all the naughty people here

Back