Hello! New straight white boy

Hello all, joined this site after finding myself falling down the bbc and raceplay rabbit hole!

Straight and married bit find myself craving domination and humiliation buy bbc.

Based in the Uk, Kidderminster and really would love a guy to show me the ropes.

On Kik under hungryhal, don’t know how the chat stuff works on here a

Welcome to the site! I've been a lurker for a while but I finally got motivated enough to create an account today. I hope you find everything you desire and more in this kinky lifestyle! <3

Hello all, joined this site after finding myself falling down the bbc and raceplay rabbit hole!

Straight and married bit find myself craving domination and humiliation buy bbc.

Based in the Uk, Kidderminster and really would love a guy to show me the ropes.

On Kik under hungryhal, don’t know how the chat stuff works on here a
Welcome aboard ♠️ ♠️♠️♠️♠️

I've Enjoyed what few bbc I've been lucky enough to be used by. each encounter made me feel more and more comfortable being a slut for cock and my craving for BBC when I can't find any had me feeling more and more feminine finally learned to be a passable cd and I'm addicted to feeling sexy and looking slutty. Only problem now is its hard for me to find men in my area to be a slut for. There are plenty of men that enjoy looking at me so atleast I get to enjoy showing off my girlish body

Back