Hello Ladies/ Queen's, do you own a pair of QOS panties?

Would you wear this everyday day to let it be clear to cucks and bull's?

• Total voters
I have two pair of QSO panties. I wore them a couple of times when I met black guys, but neither of them commented. Of course they didn't stay on very long! I was going to we wear them to Splash. I intended to show my panties often. Then my husband decided that I should not wear any panties at Splash. I was turned on wearing very short skirts one inch from a bare pussy. I was not playing hard to get! In October we are going to Jamaica for 2 weeks. I was going to wear my QSO panties. I don't think my husband will allow me to wear panties, and I like that he won't allow me to wear them.

So now I have 2 pair of QSO panties with no where to wear them!

I have two pair of QSO panties. I wore them a couple of times when I met black guys, but neither of them commented. Of course they didn't stay on very long! I was going to we wear them to Splash. I intended to show my panties often. Then my husband decided that I should not wear any panties at Splash. I was turned on wearing very short skirts one inch from a bare pussy. I was not playing hard to get! In October we are going to Jamaica for 2 weeks. I was going to wear my QSO panties. I don't think my husband will allow me to wear panties, and I like that he won't allow me to wear them.

So now I have 2 pair of QSO panties with no where to wear them!
Aww! Well, just random "hello" pics to your bull's now and then while wearing them?

This is where it kinda sucks. The good pairs are pretty pricey but the cheap ones either arenā€™t comfortable or donā€™t last very well during shenanigans. When I first got my wife a set I spent the extra cash and got the expensive pair. Her first comment about it was she loved the material and how comfy they were. But prices for a bra and panty set I was eyeing jumped to $100. Pretty steep price for one set imo. Obviously stuff like Victoriaā€™s Secret is way more expensive but still felt that bill was a bit high for one set of kink wear. I showed her the site I ordered from so Iā€™m leaving the ball in her court if she wants to get a set versus having just the thong.
Mine was a cheap g-string bought at a mall on an impulse buy. Was riding with a man when we pulled over and started messing around. He grabbed the back and pulled them tight and the side band snapped. They were black with a white print of the QoS.

Back