Hello from Vermont

Just joined today, not entirely sure what compelled me. Just a very boring 23 year old girl whose always been curious about BBC and so on. I'm single so not sure if this is more of a cuckold forum or not.

Going to continue to browse around for now :)hey i just joined as well! Havent even made my profile out yet. Im on fetlife and ig tho under mercuryrainbow7. I gotta add some info.

Welcome to our community sweetie! If you have any questions about the lifestyle don't hesitate to ask and send me a message. If you enjoy the site, I would suggest that you verify and also add a media album so we can see your sexy self. :lips::qos: Tracey

Just joined today, not entirely sure what compelled me. Just a very boring 23 year old girl whose always been curious about BBC and so on. I'm single so not sure if this is more of a cuckold forum or not.

Going to continue to browse around for now :)

You should get verified for better results.

Going to continue to browse around for now :)
Welcome, you'll find plenty of BBC on here, to satisfy your lust

Back