Hello from the UK

Welcome to our community! It's never too late to start again sweetie. If you're really wanting to search, I would suggest that you verify and add a media album both of which will help you quite a bit on here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :lips: :qos: Tracey

Welcome to our community! It's never too late to start again sweetie. If you're really wanting to search, I would suggest that you verify and add a media album both of which will help you quite a bit on here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :lips: :qos: Tracey
Thank you Tracy , really nice of you,

Just browsing and checking things out at the moment but everyone seems lovely, it’s been 10 years since our last meeting but hopefully later this year we will start again.

Thank you Tracy , really nice of you,

Just browsing and checking things out at the moment but everyone seems lovely, it’s been 10 years since our last meeting but hopefully later this year we will start again.
Well sweetie if you need anything let me know us mature women need to stick together and by the way you are a looker and will have no problem finding BBC :lips:

Back