Hello From SW Florida

Bbwbunnyfl

Female
Real Person
From
FL, US
My name is Jen. I'm laid back, easy going, love to laugh, and tend to enjoy the company of people who are the same. I'm bi and enjoy men and women, but my preference is the company of beautiful dark skinned men, no matter the age, size, or nationality. I'm submissive by nature, and kinky to the core. In person I am shy, and very mindful of my own safety. Looking for playmates, not really into one night stands.

*** not looking for cucks, also not a unicorn looking for couples*** Thank you.

Attachments

• 20211010_193912.jpg
    20211010_193912.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 304
Last edited:
My name is Jen. I'm laid back, easy going, love to laugh, and tend to enjoy the company of people who are the same. I'm bi and enjoy men and women, but my preference is the company of beautiful dark skinned men, no matter the age, size, or nationality. I'm submissive by nature, and kinky to the core. In person I am shy, and very mindful of my own safety. Looking for playmates, not really into one night stands.
Beautiful

Very well said and welcome

Welcome & enjoy beautiful

Good luck sexy! You deserve the very best!

Hey beautiful,
I'm in ft. Lauderdale, but I don't mind traveling. I think that you are definitely worth the trip or several trips. I'm interested, pm me.

Hello how are you?

Back