hello from russian wife

Hello. I am married and we are in cuckold relationships. Looking for a dominant men (black or brown) for private meetings on vacations. Usually travelling to Europe. I am in this lifestyle for a few years but i am keeping it in secret so i need you to respect my privacy. Meeting as a couple or alone. I am not looking for a cuckold.

Last edited:
Hello. Looking for a dominant men (black or brown) for private meetings on vacations. Usually travelling to Europe. I am in this lifestyle for a few years but i am keeping it in secret so i need you to respect my privacy. Meeting as a couple or alone. I am not looking for a cuckold.
hi when you visit South Africa, let me know

Hello. I am married and we are in cuckold relationships. Looking for a dominant men (black or brown) for private meetings on vacations. Usually travelling to Europe. I am in this lifestyle for a few years but i am keeping it in secret so i need you to respect my privacy. Meeting as a couple or alone. I am not looking for a cuckold.
g
God damn..

I.would love to meet you discreet and power fuck you with my bbc

Let’s have a look at her

Hi there babe?

I love Ruskie pussy! Ruskie pussy is good, and I have found that Russian girls are the only ones in the world I have encountered who know how to butt fuck as good as the Brazilian girls do 🤓

Back