Hello from Oklahoma

SelectiveSlut

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hello all, I'm pretty new to this site, I'm sure your gonna say "get verified" and I will as soon as I get time to get some pics.
I'm here for REAL meetings ONLY, I'm a "hotwife" size queen, married, *******, job, been in the lifestyle, about 4 years, I'm VERY bi, and just a freak in general.
I'm not here to chat, make long distance friends, I'm here to find a really nice, respectful, guy (or 2 or more) with a REALLY thick (over 6 around) tool who will meet up (reasonably local) on a regular basis and pound me silly ! I'm not having any luck so far, seems everyone is either too far away or just into internet games. anyone know of a place local I can meet some BBC ?

Probably not on here as well! The verified part will help on this site and only talk with meeting up with real or verified people! Tons of fakes and fantasy people on this site! Also you are better off going a swinger site like swingerlifestyle (SLS) to meet real people!

Hello all, I'm pretty new to this site, I'm sure your gonna say "get verified" and I will as soon as I get time to get some pics.
I'm here for REAL meetings ONLY, I'm a "hotwife" size queen, married, *******, job, been in the lifestyle, about 4 years, I'm VERY bi, and just a freak in general.
I'm not here to chat, make long distance friends, I'm here to find a really nice, respectful, guy (or 2 or more) with a REALLY thick (over 6 around) tool who will meet up (reasonably local) on a regular basis and pound me silly ! I'm not having any luck so far, seems everyone is either too far away or just into internet games. anyone know of a place local I can meet some BBC ?
If I may ask, and you probably said it already somewhere else on the site, where in OK are you? Anywhere reasonably close to DFW?

I’m local and real new to this site as well but can accommodate!

Send me a message, I would like to talk to you more. I am interested and to exchange information so we could meet up for semi regular occasions.

Back