Hello from NYC!

Knicks? I hope you have been performing better than them! LOL! Tell me about yourself? We are a married cpl from staten island, looking for a long term cuckold relationship with a person who can be available for meet up on a saturday evening. also, looking for an athletic/bodybuilder/in shape , STRAIGHT, male. If this is you, please send a pic....Please, no X rated!

Knicks? I hope you have been performing better than them! LOL! Tell me about yourself? We are a married cpl from staten island, looking for a long term cuckold relationship with a person who can be available for meet up on a saturday evening. also, looking for an athletic/bodybuilder/in shape , STRAIGHT, male. If this is you, please send a pic....Please, no X rated!
Good luck hope you get that bbc you crave!

lol 😂 like your sense of humor. Yes,unlike the Knicks, I never disappoint in my performance. Will send you a note soon!

It’s weird that someone that’s been on the site is insisting for pictures while not verifying (and being on the site for multiple years). The math on this isn’t hard, fellas. This is a guy, plain and simple. We should discontinue the conversation and let this dude talk to the abyss.
first off, I dont insist, while I do send pics to those who respond!

Back