Hello from idaho

A lot of flakes and fake profiles out there. I had two setup and one no showed the day of along with the other flat out deleting their account... I took all of my media down in a rage lol.
Where you at Gorgeous…I’ll definitely show up at attention 😈😈😈

So this sounds like a case of "if your ship's not coming in, swim out to it." Black people are everywhere, but they tend to be concentrated in certain areas more. Montana and Idaho, you may not see/meet many. That's not to say that none are where you are, but you may consider venturing out to where more might be.

Hi from Boise are there any older guys from Idaho?
A lot of flakes and fake profiles out there. I had two setup and one no showed the day of along with the other flat out deleting their account... I took all of my media down in a rage lol.

So this sounds like a case of "if your ship's not coming in, swim out to it." Black people are everywhere, but they tend to be concentrated in certain areas more. Montana and Idaho, you may not see/meet many. That's not to say that none are where you are, but you may consider venturing out to where more might be.
I get what you’re saying. We are both extremely busy and are not traveling for the next year. Looking for out of state muscular huge dick Bulls at this point to fly in and we will host them. Slim pickens here but that’s okay. One day I’ll get a nice bull.

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying. We are both extremely busy and are not traveling for the next year. Looking for out of state muscular huge dick Bulls at this point from out of state to fly in and we will host them. Slim pickens here but that’s okay. One day I’ll get a nice bull.
In Boise area. Near Albertsons on vista

I get what you’re saying. We are both extremely busy and are not traveling for the next year. Looking for out of state muscular huge dick Bulls at this point to fly in and we will host them. Slim pickens here but that’s okay. One day I’ll get a nice bull.
I’m in Utah. Not far at all. Experienced. I do not flake. Guaranteed. Would love to talk

I haven’t been on this site for month. But I’m back and interested. Hit me up 😊

Back