Hello from Germany!! Bull looking for Hotwife/couple

TottoRalf

Male
From
Germany
Hello everyone,

I am relatively new here and still trying to process how things work here as i believe there are too many fake profiles, atleast in my limited experience.. As i am trying to get myself verified, i thought I'll introduce myself.

I am 33 (Brown guy 😉), living in Germany (Frankfurt) .. Looking for discreet couples or hotwives for cuckolding or threesome ..

I already have 3 years experience and want to share it with the beautiful people i may meet via this channel ..

Show some love ☺️ Have a nice day y'all

We come to Frankfurt in February for some work and sightseeing and looking for either a swinging couple of single male to have fun with

Hallo,
We will.be in frankfurt , heidelberg, strasbourgh area between 27 may to 3rd june..wondering to have fun with the BBC.. please contact us here first..she will decide who are the lucky ones. MMF or GB. She had some experiences with BBC and have been dreaming about it for more...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_234622_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_234622_Gallery.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 25
Hallo,
We will.be in frankfurt , heidelberg, strasbourgh area between 27 may to 3rd june..wondering to have fun with the BBC.. please contact us here first..she will decide who are the lucky ones. MMF or GB. She had some experiences with BBC and have been dreaming about it for more...
Would be interested. ;)
Not far from Frankfurt

Back