Hello from AL

hubbyandwife55

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
Husband and wife here in central AL just started the Hotwife scene less than a year ago. Wife has been with a few other men including 2 black men. She’s gorgeous and I love to show her off and she loves to be seen and complemented on. Still looking for a few good men. We film all of our encounters and only play with respectful men.

Attachments

• 30BBF69A-B396-4347-9F64-056A93AAB159.jpeg
    30BBF69A-B396-4347-9F64-056A93AAB159.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 549
  • 22930C39-D572-4A90-876E-592A36529A6C.jpeg
    22930C39-D572-4A90-876E-592A36529A6C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
  • D0D26D60-7B13-40D1-BC91-C60DA34B01CC.jpeg
    D0D26D60-7B13-40D1-BC91-C60DA34B01CC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 543
Husband and wife here in central AL just started the Hotwife scene less than a year ago. Wife has been with a few other men including 2 black men. She’s gorgeous and I love to show her off and she loves to be seen and complemented on. Still looking for a few good men. We film all of our encounters and only play with respectful men.
Beautiful

Why pics on this post but no media in your profile? And since you posted pics of her (hottie) why not verify?

I don’t know if you can tell, but I literally joined 3 hours ago. I’m still working on uploading and filling out the profile. Working on verifying tonight. Didn’t even know about verifying until a hour ago. I have some pics on the profile though
Oh ok gotcha and yeah I didn't look and see when you joined the site

We are from lower Al. Wishing y'all the best here. It's a fun place. We have connected with people through sls irl and not here yet. Hope y'all enjoy your experience and as you are verified welcome to the real side...

I’m in love

Amazing!

Back