Hello everyone! Hung light skinned Bull from Dallas TX!

Hello everyone,
I’m a light skinned bull in the dfw area. I love married white women and love had a couple I would see regularly until they moved recently. I’m here to meet new people and have fun!
Any questions please ask.

Hello everyone,
I’m a light skinned bull in the dfw area. I love married white women and love had a couple I would see regularly until they moved recently. I’m here to meet new people and have fun!
Any questions please ask.
Meow.

Genetics can and does produce a wide variety of skin colors depending on the DNA combinations of a baby. One of my wife's steady bulls had a Black pop (Nigerian ancestry) and a Puerto Rican mum (Spanish ancestry). His birth certificate listed his race as Negro. He had African type hair (all over his body, including his head, chest, pubes, etc.). And fortunately, as far as my slut hot wife was concerned, his manhood resembled his pop's (a big cock [9.5 inches in length, 6" in girth]), anchored to big balls that held copious amounts of potent baby-making sperm. Yet he had the light brown skin tone of his mum and her brown eyes. Many observers, including commentors on this site, would classify him as being Latino.

Like six other bulls, he impregnated my white (mostly Italian) wife, who gave birth to his female baby in Jan. 1994. The baby's skin color was much darker than my wife's bull, and her hair was definitely African. The baby got my wife's facial characteristics, including my wife's green eyes.

Attached are a few photos of my wife and this bull having interracial sex.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
Back