Hello and thank you!

Jeantriplett

Female
From
VA, US
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am in the process of finalizing my divorce, my soon to be ex and I still live in the same house. He also has access to my phone. So I need to be careful in the short term.

I also wanted to say this is a really amazing group of people, at least those of you who have reached out to me. It's refreshing to have very straight forward conversations and I look forward to meeting that special someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there love if you would message me so we can chat

QUOTE="Jeantriplett, post: 2350004, member: 199746"]
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am in the process of finalizing my divorce, my soon to be ex and I still live in the same house. He also has access to my phone. So I need to be careful in the short term.

I also wanted to say this is a really amazing group of people, at least those of you who have reached out to me. It's refreshing to have very straight forward conversations and I look forward to meeting that special someone.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome

welcome................

Id love for you to dm me.
Trying to 69 & Reverse Cowgirl till u cream down my throbbin 9

Back