Hello 😊. Looking for advice

New to this forum!! Basically I've been married for 4 years and over the years I've developed a fetish for black men. It's now gotten to the point where I need to pleasure myself thinking about black men and BBC almost everyday. I do it secretly as my my husband doesn't know about this.

I live in New Zealand and unfortunately there aren't many black guys here. When I do come across one I can't help myself to flirt around with him just for the excitment.

Basically the reason I've joined this forum (and another) to hopefully get some advice on how to break this to my partner. It will definitely turn our whole world around for sure but I'm kind of sick of sneaking around to receive pleasure. I'm currently trying to slowly push hints towards him and progress is very slow. If anyone in a similar situation knows a better way I'd love to hear it! Feel free to DM me if you want 😊.

I've posted a few pics incase anyone was curious!
I'd do things like bring you to a nightclub and have you dance slow with some black and have you grind your hips against him and making him hard then co.ing back to the table sn you being fingered under the table just a thought.

New to this forum!! Basically I've been married for 4 years and over the years I've developed a fetish for black men. It's now gotten to the point where I need to pleasure myself thinking about black men and BBC almost everyday. I do it secretly as my my husband doesn't know about this.

I live in New Zealand and unfortunately there aren't many black guys here. When I do come across one I can't help myself to flirt around with him just for the excitment.

Basically the reason I've joined this forum (and another) to hopefully get some advice on how to break this to my partner. It will definitely turn our whole world around for sure but I'm kind of sick of sneaking around to receive pleasure. I'm currently trying to slowly push hints towards him and progress is very slow. If anyone in a similar situation knows a better way I'd love to hear it! Feel free to DM me if you want 😊.

Cutie with a big ole Booty

Very simple. Try a mmf with your hubby. After that she will must replay the situation and he will have a mmf with you. Then will be the moment when you will say I want a black one. A lot of woman do.this. it is like a brainwashing. Not a good choices but very efficient if you need a bbc and hubby don't want.

The first bbc will definitely have fun with you...id lovecto just watch and possibly eat the cream pie 🥧

You have a gorgeous body

I think it is great that you want to become into the hot waste lifestyle and make your husband into a cuckold husband. how are you gradually hinting to hubby?

Yes lawd🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back