Heels & Panties

Ladies what do you feel the sexiest in with your heels?

• Thongs/G-Strings

Votes: 156 63.9%
  • Boyshorts/Hipsters

Votes: 24 9.8%
  • Bikinis/Briefs

Votes: 24 9.8%
  • Fishnets

Votes: 49 20.1%
  • Nothing at all

Votes: 60 24.6%

• Total voters
I love that look ! It turns my black lover on soo much that his bbc gets soo erect that he has to get me to suck his knob until he starts to ooze some pre-cum,then he has to slide up my tight little pussy and slowly fuck me until he feels a massive orgasm coming on,when he explodes one of his huge loads of cum and fills me full of his spunk,with him filling me full to overflowing ! His excess load oozes out of my pussy as he gives me his throbbing hard bbc to suck the cum still oozing out of his swollen knob, before he has to slide up my pussy again to fuck me again and inject another big load once he cums yet again !
His stamina is incredible and his cum loads are unbelievable ! I’d love to know how black men can fuck over ‘n over and spurt big loads of cum each time ? ! There the epitome of powerful manhood, and I think that’s why many sensual women are drawn towards and have a sexual preference for sex with black me blessed with a big hard throbbing black cock ! Lol
I think women who have never tried bbc sex quite often secretly wish they could ! I certainly see how women look at me when i’m with my black lover,the look in their eyes and the biting on their lips show the envy that they wish they could at least try sex with such a guy to see what they’re missing out on ! Little do they think that if they did,there’s a fair chance they’d be hooked and wouldn’t want to go back to mediocre sex with their hubby !
I think they’re scared that once they have the taste for bbc,they may not be able to resist it ! I know that was the case with me, and I just had no choice but to accept and embrace it,realise that I was a latent QoS craving to awaken my subconscious,and to simply live my bbc sex lifestyle and enjoy the ride with my hubby understanding supporting and encouraging my love of bbc ! Lol xxx

Back