Hedonism

We have been at Hedonism 4 nights now. When we got here it was about 60% occupied. The groups for Halloween/ Anniversary arrived yesterday and today. I'm guessing the resort will be close to full by the end of today.

The US Covid requirements will change in a week. Fully vaccinated people don't need a Covid test to enter the US. We had to have a Covid test before we left Vegas. Then we stayed 6 nights at another hotel in Negril. When we got to Hedonism we had to get yet another Covid test, before they would assign us a room. We just did our Covid test so that we can return.

After we got past the idea of the test to get into Hedo, I liked the idea they are so strict. I've heard nothing about anyone getting Covid at Hedo. Hedonism is protecting their customers. The problem for Hedonism is if a lot of people got Covid, the resort would be deserted. A lot of hotels, bars, and restaurants are closed here. Occupancy at hotel we where we stayed in Negril averaged about 25%. I was talking to the owner of the other hotel we stayed at. It's pretty well known that Hedonism occupancy is much higher than the rest of Jamaica.

We've had an amazing time. If you are considering booking the trip, I would recommend you do it.

We have been at Hedonism 4 nights now. When we got here it was about 60% occupied. The groups for Halloween/ Anniversary arrived yesterday and today. I'm guessing the resort will be close to full by the end of today.

The US Covid requirements will change in a week. Fully vaccinated people don't need a Covid test to enter the US. We had to have a Covid test before we left Vegas. Then we stayed 6 nights at another hotel in Negril. When we got to Hedonism we had to get yet another Covid test, before they would assign us a room. We just did our Covid test so that we can return.

After we got past the idea of the test to get into Hedo, I liked the idea they are so strict. I've heard nothing about anyone getting Covid at Hedo. Hedonism is protecting their customers. The problem for Hedonism is if a lot of people got Covid, the resort would be deserted. A lot of hotels, bars, and restaurants are closed here. Occupancy at hotel we where we stayed in Negril averaged about 25%. I was talking to the owner of the other hotel we stayed at. It's pretty well known that Hedonism occupancy is much higher than the rest of Jamaica.

We've had an amazing time. If you are considering booking the trip, I would recommend you do it.
Tell me more about this

Back