Heading to Freeport Bahamas

Can't say for sure, lots of black men there. Watch your wallet and purse, last time there like all rich tourists locations the pick pockets are plentiful.
I can tell you many of the high dollar resorts on the islands watch for and restrict local males . It's not a spoil your sex thing it's what they refer too as a security issue. Making it difficult to invite locals to your room. Had one great time with a young black who worked on a dive boat. After our third dive we went to his place for a party. His roommate came home over two hours later and i ended up with two lovers . My best night ever on that island.

Can't say for sure, lots of black men there. Watch your wallet and purse, last time there like all rich tourists locations the pick pockets are plentiful.
I can tell you many of the high dollar resorts on the islands watch for and restrict local males . It's not a spoil your sex thing it's what they refer too as a security issue. Making it difficult to invite locals to your room. Had one great time with a young black who worked on a dive boat. After our third dive we went to his place for a party. His roommate came home over two hours later and i ended up with two lovers . My best night ever on that island.
Thank you for the feedback. We may have to alter where we stay.

Back