Headed to Southeast Asia

Heard some things about Thailand. If time allows, it might be worth including in your itinerary!

Headed to Asia soon Seoul Bali Singapore Malaysia. any tips on places to go to things to do? Anyone interested in meeting up?
Have fun. I envy your trip. Nothing better than Asian pussy. Personally my favorite is Thai (my wife is Thai and is the best pussy I have ever had) but also before I was married I loved Vietnamese pussy, Filipina pussy, Japanese pussy, Laotian pussy, Chinese pussy, Korean pussy, Indonesian pussy, Taiwanese pussy, and, of course, other Thai pussy. They were all good. Most very good. Many extraordinarily good. Let us know how your trip went and who was your favorite. Unfortunately, I am getting too old (mid-70s) to chase Asian pussy or even to satisfy my young hot Thai wife (thus being here looking for BBC to please her) but will get a vicarious pleasure from your trip if you share your exploits. Good hunting (albeit it will be liking shooting fish in a barrel).

Have fun. I envy your trip. Nothing better than Asian pussy. Personally my favorite is Thai (my wife is Thai and is the best pussy I have ever had) but also before I was married I loved Vietnamese pussy, Filipina pussy, Japanese pussy, Laotian pussy, Chinese pussy, Korean pussy, Indonesian pussy, Taiwanese pussy, and, of course, other Thai pussy. They were all good. Most very good. Many extraordinarily good. Let us know how your trip went and who was your favorite. Unfortunately, I am getting too old (mid-70s) to chase Asian pussy or even to satisfy my young hot Thai wife (thus being here looking for BBC to please her) but will get a vicarious pleasure from your trip if you share your exploits. Good hunting (albeit it will be liking shooting fish in a barrel).

Lol my videos are all over the internet. No hard at all to see my exploits. But I truly love asian pussy myself

Back