Headed to Sandels Montego Bay looking for Big Bamboo

I'm a little confused by your message. We are going to be in Jamaica for a couple of weeks in March. I'm interested in where you got your information. Covid cases are exploding in the US right now. Where did you hear that Hedo was expecting a lot of cases in December? Why do you feel it's any different at Sandals in MoBay or your home? If you are worried about Covid why are you looking for Jamaican guys to play with?

I'm a little confused by your message. We are going to be in Jamaica for a couple of weeks in March. I'm interested in where you got your information. Covid cases are exploding in the US right now. Where did you hear that Hedo was expecting a lot of cases in December? Why do you feel it's any different at Sandals in MoBay or your home? If you are worried about Covid why are you looking for Jamaican guys to play with?
We are on several Facebook private groups for Hedo and in late October to early November visitors were coming home sick and testing positive up to 100 now based on last update. We chose to change our trip because of the increase of people spreading it with in the resort. They also have guests quarantined on site with the virus. They are now requiring the locals provide negative COVID tests as well as all guests now. Just personally uncomfortable with the Hedo atmosphere with the spike in cases. The percentage of exposure is less when you are only mingling with one or two guys than a pool full of 200+ people. I understand it only takes one. you can join the facebook group “Our favorite Jamaica Vacation Place” and you can see all the post from people who left early because of lack of social distancing to coming home with the virus.

Last edited:
We were supposed to be at Hedo last April. Obviously, that didn't happen. Now we are making our 30th trip there in March. We will not be going to Jamaica before we have a vaccine. We are cautiously optimistic we can make the trip in March. Since we aren't going for a few months and won't be going if it's like it is now, I haven't paid much attention to any of the Hedo boards. I guess I just assumed that Hedo was following the same social distancing as everyone else. I just assumed there weren't 200 naked people in the nude pool, as people would be a little more cautious. I also made the general assumption that the resort was not full. I guess I'm shocked that people going to Hedo right now are so irresponsible. There is no doubt that the risk is much higher inside and in crowds. I have no idea how you'll get local guys into Sandals, but it would be the same at Hedo. Hope it all works out.

We were supposed to be at Hedo last April. Obviously, that didn't happen. Now we are making our 30th trip there in March. We will not be going to Jamaica before we have a vaccine. We are cautiously optimistic we can make the trip in March. Since we aren't going for a few months and won't be going if it's like it is now, I haven't paid much attention to any of the Hedo boards. I guess I just assumed that Hedo was following the same social distancing as everyone else. I just assumed there weren't 200 naked people in the nude pool, as people would be a little more cautious. I also made the general assumption that the resort was not full. I guess I'm shocked that people going to Hedo right now are so irresponsible. There is no doubt that the risk is much higher inside and in crowds. I have no idea how you'll get local guys into Sandals, but it would be the same at Hedo. Hope it all works out.
Well hopefully things will be more normal after a vaccine. We thought the same as you But got a rude awakening when reading the posts. Hope you can safely make you trip Too. Thanks for the encouragemen!

We are staying 7 nights at a hotel in Negril. Then we are at Hedo for 5 nights. We did that because we want to experience more of Jamaica. We choose not to stay at an all-inclusive because we want to try local bars and restaurants. That's the official reason. The real reason is I want to pick up locals and bring them back to my room, and fuck them.

Locals can't go to all-inclusive resorts without buying a pass which is not affordable for most Jamaicans. A few years ago I loved playing with the staff, but now their will get fired if they play with guests.

We choose a bungalow with a private entrance thinking that would make it easier to bring local guys back to the room. The room has an outdoor shower and 2 king size beds one for sex one for sleeping.

We've been to Hedo many times, but this is the first time we've stayed off resort. I hope it works as well as my fantasy. When you get back please let us know how it went.

Back