Headed to Negril Jamaica

Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Any advice on how to find a guy to seduce her is appreciated.
I’m Jamaican. This is how it works if you are at a resort you have connect with a local then go to a local motel or Airbnb. I have all the connections you need to make it happen inbox me

Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Hi Guy's, did you have any luck, I'm going to all inclusive May 22.

We were there a few months ago. We stayed at a resort.
but we’re looking to go back already and noticed some weekly rentals near the 7mile beach.
Now without sounding rude or anything. We were wondering how safe it is to just stay out of a resort?

sounds great

greetings from austria

Please let us know how it goes!

We have just returned from Negril and had an amazing time....so much so vixen is already planning another trip this year. We stayed outside the main resorts on 7 mile beach and it was fantastic. The local men were very friendly flirty and fun. Definately recommend a visit if you wife enjoys big black cocks!!!
Where is the best place to meet guys on the beach?

Back