Headed to Negril Jamaica

bmill2022

Couple
Real Person
Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Any advice on how to find a guy to seduce her is appreciated.

Attachments

• DE6BD453-F943-4A4D-849D-B23E32031FBD.jpeg
    DE6BD453-F943-4A4D-849D-B23E32031FBD.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 252
Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Wow! Amazing ! Good luck you guys!

We just returned a week ago from 2 weeks in Negril. It's hard to say what the Covid situation will be like when you get there. A lot of poor Caribbean countries lack adequate supplies of vaccine. Jamaicans are currently on lock down after 8PM on weekdays and on Saturday 6PM until Monday at 5 AM. A lot of bars and restaurants are closed. We did find one bar that was illegally open. We checked it twice and there were few people there.

We spent one week in Negril in bungalow next to Rick's Cafe. The hotel was about 20% full. It was completely dead at night.

Then we moved to Hedonism. They would not give us a room until we were tested again. We had a Covid test to get into Jamaica, but they required one to get into the hotel. Hedonism had a few Covid cases early on, but haven't heard much since. At first I was put off by the additional test, but then I realized that is why Hedo was the same fun experience. People are willing to go there because they feel safe. Hedo was probably 60% occupied when we arrived, 90% for Halloween.

It's not going to be easy to connect with Jamaican guys outside the resort. As far as I know the Royalton is all-inclusive. Locals are not allowed inside the resort as the resort doesn't want to feed them! There is a chance you could connect with an employee at the Royalton. However, if they are caught they will be immediately fired.

I'm not trying to pour cold water in your plans, but realistically it's a long shot right now. If you return post Covid and want the same thing to happen, I would suggest Hedonism or book a resort that is non all-inclusive on the beach.

Wow she’s amazing sexy queen ♠️♥️😘😘

Yep unfortunately Vegas cold is right, but hideaway is a large and next to hedo, you could take a casual stroll across the street as a lost tourist also take stroll along the beach have her show a little late night connections are not impossible, helps to get friendly with the guard too.. but leave the GB for Hedo or hotel thats not all inclusive .. also lots of guys at the club along the main highway, can’t remember the name ..ask about it

Back