***The pictures I use are not Real ones from my experience*****

True story Enjoy

So a couple weeks ago I was out with a couple of my girlfriends hanging out along with my boyfriend and his friends at his buddy's house Derek. We were all Having a good time and the boys were out on the back Patio as we sat inside and gossip like any other white Girls do haha. That being said we got the talking about who Fucked better and Size and so on and so forth! Well my friend Kris was telling me how She Fucked this guy he was super good And made her cum. So the question came around did anyone ever fuck a black guy everyone laughed including me because they didn't know what I did nor was I going to tell them what I did. So Sara Derek's girlfriend said the guy upstairs always stares at me and laughs. So everyone said I wonder what he thinks when he sees that Fatt ass of yours walks by hahaha so we all laugh the night goes on. So later on in the night I'm outside checking my phone and there he is The mysterious guy from upstairs, I said hello to him he said How are you pretty. I laughed and said good you having a good night? He said yes Just enjoying this night, I said well that's good! He smiled and said U have a boyfriend I'm guessing as Beautiful as you are I said yes I do and awh thank you! I said u wouldn't be asking me to get in my pants joking around he laughed and said no I would be trying to taking your pants off. I said that so? He said since we are honest yes. I blushed and said well I better go inside so I peeked in the house they were on the back patio Laughing and drinking having a good time. So I turned around to say good bye he said wait... and came up to me and said damn your beautiful. He then pinned me up against the wall and Put his Hand down my short shorts to my Pussy and one around my kneck and said I want to officially say Bye to this pretty thing so he pulls my pants down and begings to tounge my ass and Pussy and I'm squirming around telling him not to stop. So I hear people coming in asking where I'm at we quickly stop and he goes back inside To his room I pull my pants up and head back inside. 30 mins later he knocks on my fiends door asking to come in and Hang out with us he looks at Me and I blushed and turned away. Couple hours go by and everyone is ready to go home my boyfriend and I are leaving and I hear from behind you guys can come ******* and hang upstairs at my place if u want so my boyfriend said sounds like a plan! So my boyfriend is walking/jogging up the stairs and I'm begging him and the neighbor is behind me he takes his thumb and presses up against my asshole I turned around and laughed and shook my head. We get up to his place it's nice and we sit down ******* and bullshit well he said u guys are awesome together. He said I'll be right back....

This is when things got Hot/bad/I didn't care...

So he went to the bathroom I'm sitting there he sits next to me and says shh and unzips his Pants to pull out his cock... my mouth opened wide! It was so Big Soft I kept saying Wow! Real low he said give it a little lick come on so my hand was around it and there was like 2 incHES OF his cock above my hand soft! So I began to suck and stroke his dick and he was rubbing my Pussy through my pants my heart and Pussy was throbbing I wanted to fuck so bad! So then he pulled my shorts to the side and began to finger me well his cock was getting thicker and Longer! He was as thick as a fat cucumber and long as a Verizon remote he said yEah baby let me work this in your Pussy I said I because if my boyfriend comes out he'll freak out he said we'll be quite so. I pulled my shorts and thong down I said "Quickly" he said my pleaser Princess he ate and licked my Pussy and ass I had my head buried in the pillow Trying not to be loud! He Was slapping his meat on my asshole and then Slowly Pushing it in my Pussy I was gasping! He said damn this is good stuff! He was getting deeper and deeper doing so till he was just about All the way in. When he got there he Then pushed all the way in till his balls slapped my Pussy and had his Arm around my neck and said now take this dick like a good girl. So he got Two pumps in and I hear... What the fuck! I looked up it was my boyfriend in total awh! He didn't know what to say but I hear Let me fuck your girl good I'm already deep inside this Pussy enjoy the show. He said okay and sat down and laughed I was in shock! Total shock! I said I was sorry! He didn't say a word! He was Pounding me giving me long Strokes into my Pussy With his Arm around my kneck still he said you like getting your pussy wrecked don't you bitch! I was letting out moans and telling him yes! He kept pounding and pounding away I was so wet! I was looking up at my boyfriend in tears saying I'm sorry and ugh!!! He was saying you like this Black cock streching you out don't you!! I let out Yes!! Yes!! And Crying I'm cumming DONT stop!! He said yeah u cum on my fat dick in front of your boyfriend! Keep going baby! I kept saying " I'm sorry baby! Ohhh Gawddd! Fuck I'm cummmming! Fuckkk me I'm sorry!!! Ugh Your cock feels so good! I was shaking I came hard on his cock this was going on for a good 15 mins or so he pulled out and said u see that I stretched your little pussy hole out, now come suck me off so he sat on the couch and I got on my knees and stroked and spit and Sucked his enourmous cock he said look at me, so moaning and spitting i felt him getting to his Point and Mad some stop and said tell me u want this black man cum on your face! So I told him what he wanted to hear he said stick that tounge out!! So he was jerking off and said I changed my mind! Get on your fours! So I did and he squated behind me and said no make your ass go towards your boyfriend I want him to watch me fuck your pussy up more! So I did and he was so fucking Deep I couldn't Handel it! He gave me a good Fast 10 soild deep pumps and a Loud grunt! And he was filling up my Pussy I felt his cum!! Inside me and Dripping out of my Pussy! I looked over at my boyfriend he was hard a rock! In his pants. So I pulled down his pants and Sucked him off Fast! He came hard! We all got cleaned up and said good bye and went on our way like nothing ever happened!!

Oh you truly are one naughty and bad white slut aren't you. Well come get with the Big Bad BlackBull and let me take you to a whole other level of nasty naughtiness. Bring your ass to the Bull and I'll show your boyfriend one show he'll never ever forget and want to watch over and over again.

~BBB76

The below video is 100% me and how I leave little white sluts shaking after I destroy their little pink pussies.
View media item 29068

Oh you truly are one naughty and bad white slut aren't you. Well come get with the Big Bad BlackBull and let me take you to a whole other level of nasty naughtiness. Bring your ass to the Bull and I'll show your boyfriend one show he'll never ever forget and want to watch over and over again.

~BBB76

The below video is 100% me and how I leave little white sluts shaking after I destroy their little pink pussies.
View media item 29068
you are truly amazing

***The pictures I use are not Real ones from my experience*****

True story Enjoy

So a couple weeks ago I was out with a couple of my girlfriends hanging out along with my boyfriend and his friends at his buddy's house Derek. We were all Having a good time and the boys were out on the back Patio as we sat inside and gossip like any other white Girls do haha. That being said we got the talking about who Fucked better and Size and so on and so forth! Well my friend Kris was telling me how She Fucked this guy he was super good And made her cum. So the question came around did anyone ever fuck a black guy everyone laughed including me because they didn't know what I did nor was I going to tell them what I did. So Sara Derek's girlfriend said the guy upstairs always stares at me and laughs. So everyone said I wonder what he thinks when he sees that Fatt ass of yours walks by hahaha so we all laugh the night goes on. So later on in the night I'm outside checking my phone and there he is The mysterious guy from upstairs, I said hello to him he said How are you pretty. I laughed and said good you having a good night? He said yes Just enjoying this night, I said well that's good! He smiled and said U have a boyfriend I'm guessing as Beautiful as you are I said yes I do and awh thank you! I said u wouldn't be asking me to get in my pants joking around he laughed and said no I would be trying to taking your pants off. I said that so? He said since we are honest yes. I blushed and said well I better go inside so I peeked in the house they were on the back patio Laughing and drinking having a good time. So I turned around to say good bye he said wait... and came up to me and said damn your beautiful. He then pinned me up against the wall and Put his Hand down my short shorts to my Pussy and one around my kneck and said I want to officially say Bye to this pretty thing so he pulls my pants down and begings to tounge my ass and Pussy and I'm squirming around telling him not to stop. So I hear people coming in asking where I'm at we quickly stop and he goes back inside To his room I pull my pants up and head back inside. 30 mins later he knocks on my fiends door asking to come in and Hang out with us he looks at Me and I blushed and turned away. Couple hours go by and everyone is ready to go home my boyfriend and I are leaving and I hear from behind you guys can come ******* and hang upstairs at my place if u want so my boyfriend said sounds like a plan! So my boyfriend is walking/jogging up the stairs and I'm begging him and the neighbor is behind me he takes his thumb and presses up against my asshole I turned around and laughed and shook my head. We get up to his place it's nice and we sit down ******* and bullshit well he said u guys are awesome together. He said I'll be right back....

This is when things got Hot/bad/I didn't care...

So he went to the bathroom I'm sitting there he sits next to me and says shh and unzips his Pants to pull out his cock... my mouth opened wide! It was so Big Soft I kept saying Wow! Real low he said give it a little lick come on so my hand was around it and there was like 2 incHES OF his cock above my hand soft! So I began to suck and stroke his dick and he was rubbing my Pussy through my pants my heart and Pussy was throbbing I wanted to fuck so bad! So then he pulled my shorts to the side and began to finger me well his cock was getting thicker and Longer! He was as thick as a fat cucumber and long as a Verizon remote he said yEah baby let me work this in your Pussy I said I because if my boyfriend comes out he'll freak out he said we'll be quite so. I pulled my shorts and thong down I said "Quickly" he said my pleaser Princess he ate and licked my Pussy and ass I had my head buried in the pillow Trying not to be loud! He Was slapping his meat on my asshole and then Slowly Pushing it in my Pussy I was gasping! He said damn this is good stuff! He was getting deeper and deeper doing so till he was just about All the way in. When he got there he Then pushed all the way in till his balls slapped my Pussy and had his Arm around my neck and said now take this dick like a good girl. So he got Two pumps in and I hear... What the fuck! I looked up it was my boyfriend in total awh! He didn't know what to say but I hear Let me fuck your girl good I'm already deep inside this Pussy enjoy the show. He said okay and sat down and laughed I was in shock! Total shock! I said I was sorry! He didn't say a word! He was Pounding me giving me long Strokes into my Pussy With his Arm around my kneck still he said you like getting your pussy wrecked don't you bitch! I was letting out moans and telling him yes! He kept pounding and pounding away I was so wet! I was looking up at my boyfriend in tears saying I'm sorry and ugh!!! He was saying you like this Black cock streching you out don't you!! I let out Yes!! Yes!! And Crying I'm cumming DONT stop!! He said yeah u cum on my fat dick in front of your boyfriend! Keep going baby! I kept saying " I'm sorry baby! Ohhh Gawddd! Fuck I'm cummmming! Fuckkk me I'm sorry!!! Ugh Your cock feels so good! I was shaking I came hard on his cock this was going on for a good 15 mins or so he pulled out and said u see that I stretched your little pussy hole out, now come suck me off so he sat on the couch and I got on my knees and stroked and spit and Sucked his enourmous cock he said look at me, so moaning and spitting i felt him getting to his Point and Mad some stop and said tell me u want this black man cum on your face! So I told him what he wanted to hear he said stick that tounge out!! So he was jerking off and said I changed my mind! Get on your fours! So I did and he squated behind me and said no make your ass go towards your boyfriend I want him to watch me fuck your pussy up more! So I did and he was so fucking Deep I couldn't Handel it! He gave me a good Fast 10 soild deep pumps and a Loud grunt! And he was filling up my Pussy I felt his cum!! Inside me and Dripping out of my Pussy! I looked over at my boyfriend he was hard a rock! In his pants. So I pulled down his pants and Sucked him off Fast! He came hard! We all got cleaned up and said good bye and went on our way like nothing ever happened!!

That's a great story and I can absolutely relate! When it's about sexy hotties + alcohol and good times...something just TAKES OVER. That undeniable craving for some plump ass and tight pussy awakens the BEST/BEAST in all of us Black bulls :devil:
Ass like yours definitely brings out my bad/good/i dont care - side lol ;)

Back