Hawaii

Jekka

Female
From
US
My husband and I took a trip with a group of friends to Hawaii. We were spending a few days in Oahu before heading to some private property on Maui. My husband and I had already gotten into swinging but we were always keeping an eye out for a good time.

We were grabbing some lunch when Tom walked over. Tom was dark skinned, fit, tall, and looked like he came out of a magazine. Tom said hello and I replied and this started us talking and mildly flirting. I did not hide that I was married and Tom did not seem to mind and we had a great conversation resulting in Tom giving me his phone number and offering to see some local sights if I wanted to while in town.

After leaving the restaurant my husband and I discussed Tom. I told my husband I found him attractive and my husband agreed that he was well defined man. We were with friends but we loved the idea of arranging something to remember Oahu by so we hatched a small plan.

Early in the night I called Tom and invited him to the hotel to join me for drinks. He agreed and we set a time. I chose a nice short dress and my husband went shorts and a nice shirt and we went down and awaited our guest. Tom showed up looking amazing as expected and was a little surprised to see my husband sitting next to me. I was truthful though and told Tom my husband and I enjoy sex of all manner and we looking to make the trip memorable. I said him and my husband's goal tonight if he cared to join us for the evening was to be enjoyment for me. A few seconds of consideration and Tom's smile was back and we ordered him a *******.

We spent the next hour having some drinks and getting to know each other a little more before settling the bill and heading up to the room. My husband said he was going to grab a ******* and head out to the balcony to overlook the city. I told Tom he would be joining me for a shower. Tom and I got into the rock walled and glass shower and washed each other before I sucked his cock, he ate me out, and then we fucked. After catching our breath we joined my husband out on the balcony.

The air felt amazing on my skin and city was beautiful. I told my husband it was his turn. I sucked his cock and then we fucked overlooking the lights of the night. Tom did not want to miss out nor should he so after my husband came he took his place and brought me to another orgasm before cumming again himself. I turned around and cleaned Tom well.

We had another ******* and then went to bed all naked with the doors open. My husband awoke me in middle of the night playing with my clit. I opened my legs and he finger fucked me before getting between them and fucking next to a sleeping Tom. We finished and returned to *******.

The next morning we awoke and my husband went to go use the gym. I chose to suck Tom's cock again this time going until he was cumming down my throat. Tom in returned buried his tongue into my pussy and licked my clit to a powerful orgasm.

My husband returned and we made breakfast and chatted. The three of us then went and filled the large jetted tub up and got in all together. I stroked both men until they were hard and then they both had me. Tom in my pussy and my husband in my ass and then they switched. Both men wanted to claim me so I was on my knees stroking them until each was cumming onto my face and body.

We cleaned off what needed to be cleaned and then dressed for the day. Tom was heading his way and we were going to join our friends. Tom said not to lose his number as he headed off. We definiteley made sure we had a great memory of Hawaii.

My husband and I took a trip with a group of friends to Hawaii. We were spending a few days in Oahu before heading to some private property on Maui. My husband and I had already gotten into swinging but we were always keeping an eye out for a good time.

We were grabbing some lunch when Tom walked over. Tom was dark skinned, fit, tall, and looked like he came out of a magazine. Tom said hello and I replied and this started us talking and mildly flirting. I did not hide that I was married and Tom did not seem to mind and we had a great conversation resulting in Tom giving me his phone number and offering to see some local sights if I wanted to while in town.

After leaving the restaurant my husband and I discussed Tom. I told my husband I found him attractive and my husband agreed that he was well defined man. We were with friends but we loved the idea of arranging something to remember Oahu by so we hatched a small plan.

Early in the night I called Tom and invited him to the hotel to join me for drinks. He agreed and we set a time. I chose a nice short dress and my husband went shorts and a nice shirt and we went down and awaited our guest. Tom showed up looking amazing as expected and was a little surprised to see my husband sitting next to me. I was truthful though and told Tom my husband and I enjoy sex of all manner and we looking to make the trip memorable. I said him and my husband's goal tonight if he cared to join us for the evening was to be enjoyment for me. A few seconds of consideration and Tom's smile was back and we ordered him a *******.

We spent the next hour having some drinks and getting to know each other a little more before settling the bill and heading up to the room. My husband said he was going to grab a ******* and head out to the balcony to overlook the city. I told Tom he would be joining me for a shower. Tom and I got into the rock walled and glass shower and washed each other before I sucked his cock, he ate me out, and then we fucked. After catching our breath we joined my husband out on the balcony.

The air felt amazing on my skin and city was beautiful. I told my husband it was his turn. I sucked his cock and then we fucked overlooking the lights of the night. Tom did not want to miss out nor should he so after my husband came he took his place and brought me to another orgasm before cumming again himself. I turned around and cleaned Tom well.

We had another ******* and then went to bed all naked with the doors open. My husband awoke me in middle of the night playing with my clit. I opened my legs and he finger fucked me before getting between them and fucking next to a sleeping Tom. We finished and returned to *******.

The next morning we awoke and my husband went to go use the gym. I chose to suck Tom's cock again this time going until he was cumming down my throat. Tom in returned buried his tongue into my pussy and licked my clit to a powerful orgasm.

My husband returned and we made breakfast and chatted. The three of us then went and filled the large jetted tub up and got in all together. I stroked both men until they were hard and then they both had me. Tom in my pussy and my husband in my ass and then they switched. Both men wanted to claim me so I was on my knees stroking them until each was cumming onto my face and body.

We cleaned off what needed to be cleaned and then dressed for the day. Tom was heading his way and we were going to join our friends. Tom said not to lose his number as he headed off. We definiteley made sure we had a great memory of Hawaii.

I want to claim my lady after she fucks another man it's a big turn on thinking about eating her cum filled pussy

Would love to have a similar experience

Back