Have your lady blacked

I’m going to ask the obvious question. Why would a woman be doing this to other women? You’re literally putting their face on something without their knowledge. Only a guy would do this

I’m going to ask the obvious question. Why would a woman be doing this to other women? You’re literally putting their face on something without their knowledge. Only a guy would do this
My wife knows that I’m on here exposing, and the only reason why I can do so is because I have her consent. Without your partners consent no matter if you are a dude or a chick. Both is morally wrong

You might notice every posted image is posted by one who claims he is her boyfriend or husband. I take them at face value until someone proves different, just as i take yours i have no proof you are a couple or even female. I do know I've gotten hundreds of thank you notes from those who say they are women. There are also posts that say they are single or married women wanting something to please their man. If you are so opposed to Photoshop why go on a Photoshop thread, com 5.jpg why spend you time bashing what over a thousand followers love. Let me give you a image of my thought on your comments

You might notice every posted image is posted by one who claims he is her boyfriend or husband. I take them at face value until someone proves different, just as i take yours i have no proof you are a couple or even female. I do know I've gotten hundreds of thank you notes from those who say they are women. There are also posts that say they are single or married women wanting something to please their man. If you are so opposed to Photoshop why go on a Photoshop thread, View attachment 5778427 why spend you time bashing what over a thousand followers love. Let me give you a image of my thought on your comments
Unlike you I’ma verified member and I know for a fact you are acting like a man

Back