Have your lady blacked

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
I would think anyone writing a thesis would be observant enough to not post his statement on a artiest thread for Photoshop work. It seems irrelevant and off the topic of the thread.

You have posted enough for a few sets, Going through my old work from the 80's and 90's i saw a couple on the pregnant theme you requested i put her in them enjoy P 1 cap.jpgP 2 cap.jpg

Back