Have your lady blacked

Would it be okay to repost these on the captions forum?
be my guest, my work is all over the net, before tumbler got difficult to get on i counted over two hundred on fifteen different threads. The only thing upsetting is some jerk posting them as his work. That's a bummer.

be my guest, my work is all over the net, before tumbler got difficult to get on i counted over two hundred on fifteen different threads. The only thing upsetting is some jerk posting them as his work. That's a bummer.
Thanks. Nice to hear that your artwork is being enjoyed by so many others. I can totally get how infuriating it must be to have someone else claiming credit for them! You are greatly appreciated!

do you post your work anywhere else?
not currently but others are posting things i created for them. many of them are on imagefap and tumbler threads with and without captions, sometimes captioned by others. I usually can find a few or many on interracial threads on most sights as well as those i did years ago on a site where i did all manner of things with all white, all black, All Hispanic and some oriental plus every combination of races. Any image can be altered, combined, or even just cleaned up a bit. Example a man paid me to do a old set of antique automobiles they had scratches and fading from age he was pleased with the new set of those very old cars.

Back