Have you ever give a prostate massage to BBC?

I had it done to me from a lady(white bbw) I met years ago... I befriended from attendance of the same swinger parties. Once we got to know each other on a regular basis, she'd invite me over to her place for sex...and yes, the prostate playing became quite frequent. The feeling was that of gratifying sensation like ever before. Hmmm, wonder ever happened to that lady lol?

I had it done to me from a lady(white bbw) I met years ago... I befriended from attendance of the same swinger parties. Once we got to know each other on a regular basis, she'd invite me over to her place for sex...and yes, the prostate playing became quite frequent. The feeling was that of gratifying sensation like ever before. Hmmm, wonder ever happened to that lady lol?
Did you ask her for prostate massage? Did she use dildo? I mean pegging?

Yes, most men don't like discussing this I've found, but I have done this to a few white & black men in my time
I agree with you.
Getting a proper prostate massage is not so easy. I love it. Two fingers deep in my anus and then stimulate the prostate up to my cock shoot sperm without touching. Result: Full body orgasm

Back