Have any female help before

Simply adore it when an inquisitivegirl starts asking me questions, my reputation obviously preceeds me lol and I can usually spot the lady who starts asking the odd quiestion here and there and I'm quiet short with them so they have to do all the leg work so I know then there after a good seeing to Intially any relationship that transpires after that is up to them.

Once I know their definately interested I'll suggest an evening out and maybe meet a few guys,,, twice now, one 28 yr old an one 33yr old, both married, during the "getting ready to go out" phase after the proseco laced with gin has taken effect and my love and his nephew have popped by with some lame excuse and we haven't even got out of my flat! lol

Examples under thread:
Would love to be ******

[IMG]https://www.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/111/111774.jpg?1479771402[/IMG]
Rafaela
Female

Jul 15, 2017
I was ****** once and loved it. Scary but sexy.
Now I get excited at trapping other white girls into ****** sex with black hung bulls.

[IMG]https://www.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/123/123329.jpg?1497059619[/IMG]
Blacked Woman
Female

FromGermany
Real Good Sex must be in lil pain otherwise it isn' t a Good Sex Ladys.

We have a party tonight you got to go to.
tumblr_nplcc8bLIo1rqtegyo1_500.jpgtumblr_oxpzsbKz271uak2p6o1_540.jpgTrappersI-have-never-done-this.jpg

Ah..ok
main-qimg-0533178c955a8b04c10683e875c75979-c.jpegscaredbook081612_LargeWide.jpgTrapped

Later
giphy-1.giframona-singer-the-crazy-eyes-have-it.jpgTrappers
tumblr_mqut1k9u0D1sdajgdo1_500.jpgTrapped

tumblr_p5c9c9VeU01vlhbrto2_250.gifParty time....Close the doortumblr_oxpzsbKz271uak2p6o1_540.jpgTrappers15539179.gif
giphy-3.gifTrappedtumblr_o85t81sBKP1rh0602o4_540.gif

tumblr_ot91x15rmX1sbipglo1_500.gifTrappergiphy-1.giftumblr_p5c9c9VeU01vlhbrto3_250.gif
gif_690x490_2cb026.gifTrapped

MED-_Gianna-Michaels_-rm-13140-Big-Ass-Big-Tits-Gianna-Works-Out-That-Juicy-Pussy_553_559_86-9...giftumblr_osp6lgefog1sih2smo1_500.giftrappers
tumblr_olfonoacxR1vhoyheo1_500.giftrapped

tumblr_ncy7jmTcLs1rmza0xo1_500.jpg
The Trapper/Trappers and the trapped

When a woman or women(trapper) draws a naive female(trapped) into a situation were once she is in, she's trapped.

There are bunch of female posters on here who I would say are trappers, ones drawing others into a situation, because they get "excited"/get off/watch/ect. by it. Some just like the power trip over other women.
Then there are the bi-sexual ones who do more then just watch.

How many of you are trappers?

Last edited:
I’ve helped convert a number of my personal friends. I also chat on the internet with lot of women who are curious and although it’s the internet and I have no way of knowing positively whom I’m chatting with, through a number of messaging back and forth, I feel I’ve helped a number of others also. I can’t really take all the credit for helping someone from the internet though.. and I say that because, if they were not already thinking about it or curious about black men, they would have never been searching interracial on the internet and then stumbled on me somehow.. Then after a number of chats, I’m just a tool in answering her questions. And I’m always up front with them and telling them that whatever I say is strictly based on my own personal experience or what I have heard from others who are also involved. And always tell them it’s their choice if they go black or not.. And when I hear back from them and them telling me they had an amazing sexual experience, it makes all my efforts worth my time..

Back