Haulover with wife from 10/27/23 - 10/29/23

Going to be at haulover with the wife from 10/27/23 to 10/29/23. We usually go a couple times a year . Would love it if somebody with a bbc let my wife take a few pictures with it . Every time we go she acknowledges them when she sees them . She said she would be down to take a few pics holding & maybe kissing it if allowed to do so. She’s nervous about asking so it would be dope if we could set something up beforehand . If interested shoot me a dm thanks . (Pic of my wife the last time we went)IMG_1922.jpeg

Going to be at haulover with the wife from 10/27/23 to 10/29/23. We usually go a couple times a year . Would love it if somebody with a bbc let my wife take a few pictures with it . Every time we go she acknowledges them when she sees them . She said she would be down to take a few pics holding & maybe kissing it if allowed to do so. She’s nervous about asking so it would be dope if we could set something up beforehand . If interested shoot me a dm thanks . (Pic of my wife the last time we went)View attachment 6509249
Fucking goddess

Back