Has anyone left their prude wife for a slut? Asking for a friend.

9691rjmwd

Couple
From
NC, US
My wife and I have been married for 25 years. Unfortunately, like so many other couples, our relationship changed drastically once the ******* moved out and the dogs died. We moved to a new state, both of us had new jobs and instantly started fighting. We have done counseling, we have nothing in common, she’s angry at the world and has no interest in intimacy. She is 12 years older than me and ready to move to a retirement community in FL. I’m in the peak of my career and love what I do for a living. I love our home. To complicate things, a very attractive, very sexy woman, my same age, same sense of humor and same sex drive have begun an affair. I’m miserable at home and so happy when I’m with the other woman. I’m curious to know if their are any husbands who went through something similar. I don’t want to hurt my wiffe, but she really does act like she hates me and life In general. But something tells me that when I tell her I’m leaving her she will say and do whatever she can to keep me. If I stay, I lose the woman I connect with, if I leave, I lose the woman I spent 30 years with that I still have feelings for.

I feel for you. We all go into marriage hoping it works perfect and lasts forever. In truth, its a gamble. A huge gamble and i genuinely feel that life is a one time thing so we all deserve to be happy and if that means a period of heartache for both, then it is for the best and better times will follow.
However..... what may well happen, is your wife will suddenly find herself again and become closer to the woman you fell in love with. Nothing sexier than a woman on the prowl for a partner. Hence the plus of a cuckold relationship.

I would advise a temporary break off. From wife and the other lady.
Throw yourself into other things, enjoy single life for a while. And see what happens with both women. And what happens with your feelings toward them both.
Happy to talk in messages. Tread slowly on your decisions here. I wish you well 🤜🤛

I feel for you. We all go into marriage hoping it works perfect and lasts forever. In truth, its a gamble. A huge gamble and i genuinely feel that life is a one time thing so we all deserve to be happy and if that means a period of heartache for both, then it is for the best and better times will follow.
However..... what may well happen, is your wife will suddenly find herself again and become closer to the woman you fell in love with. Nothing sexier than a woman on the prowl for a partner. Hence the plus of a cuckold relationship.

I would advise a temporary break off. From wife and the other lady.
Throw yourself into other things, enjoy single life for a while. And see what happens with both women. And what happens with your feelings toward them both.
Happy to talk in messages. Tread slowly on your decisions here. I wish you well 🤜🤛
Thank you for the response. It was my intent to leave her and become single. But when the “other woman” became single recently, another pursuer came into the picture. we ended up having drinks after work, I mentioned him and she declared her interest in me. Now I’m in a complicated mess.

Thank you for the response. It was my intent to leave her and become single. But when the “other woman” became single recently, another pursuer came into the picture. we ended up having drinks after work, I mentioned him and she declared her interest in me. Now I’m in a complicated mess.
Still..... leave her alone. Get your head straight and what's meant to be will be. If she can't have you and takes him as a second best, knowing that all you needed was some time alone to get your head straight then trust me, you are better off without her.
If after a timeout you decide you want her and to leave your wife, then she will come back if the feelings were strong enough.

The best reason to end a marriage is because it simply doesnt have a future. Not because there's a more exciting woman right there waiting. Get yourself clear and sure of things first and make the best decision.

Still..... leave her alone. Get your head straight and what's meant to be will be. If she can't have you and takes him as a second best, knowing that all you needed was some time alone to get your head straight then trust me, you are better off without her.
If after a timeout you decide you want her and to leave your wife, then she will come back if the feelings were strong enough.

The best reason to end a marriage is because it simply doesnt have a future. Not because there's a more exciting woman right there waiting. Get yourself clear and sure of things first and make the best decision.
Sound advice. But goodness knows great sex is hard to ignore. 😏

My wife and I have been married for 25 years. Unfortunately, like so many other couples, our relationship changed drastically once the ******* moved out and the dogs died. We moved to a new state, both of us had new jobs and instantly started fighting. We have done counseling, we have nothing in common, she’s angry at the world and has no interest in intimacy. She is 12 years older than me and ready to move to a retirement community in FL. I’m in the peak of my career and love what I do for a living. I love our home. To complicate things, a very attractive, very sexy woman, my same age, same sense of humor and same sex drive have begun an affair. I’m miserable at home and so happy when I’m with the other woman. I’m curious to know if their are any husbands who went through something similar. I don’t want to hurt my wiffe, but she really does act like she hates me and life In general. But something tells me that when I tell her I’m leaving her she will say and do whatever she can to keep me. If I stay, I lose the woman I connect with, if I leave, I lose the woman I spent 30 years with that I still have feelings for.

I went through a very similar situation. Getting a divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. There is no upside to staying in a situation that makes you miserable.

Mr Pink Panties here. As in, her man. Not what I am wearing. LOL

Ten years ago I had a very similar dilemma.

Not only was Mrs PP suddenly available and the slut of my dirty dreams......we also found that we could be absolutely honest with eachother. And our relationship just blossomed from there.

A decade later, we are so happy. Yes, Mrs PP is a cock whore, with black and white, but she is also a wonderful human being, a tart with a heart of gold, and yes, my soul mate.

I highly recommend not living a lie. The joy and freedom it brings cannot be measured.

But.... being with a slut only goes so far. Makes sure she rings your bell on EVERY level. And vice versa (I am something of a slut myself, but we have full disclosure at home). Then life cannot get much better.

We both agree.

Not only was Mrs PP suddenly available and the slut of my dirty dreams......we also found that we could be absolutely honest with eachother. And our relationship just blossomed from there.

A decade later, we are so happy. Yes, Mrs PP is a cock whore, with black and white, but she is also a wonderful human being, a tart with a heart of gold, and yes, my soul mate.

I highly recommend not living a lie. The joy and freedom it brings cannot be measured.

But.... being with a slut only goes so far. Makes sure she rings your bell on EVERY level. And vice versa (I am something of a slut myself, but we have full disclosure at home). Then life cannot get much better.

We both agree.
Thank you. This helps.

Sit down with your wife let her know you are unhappy but you love her and want it to work see exactly where she stands on the situation maybe she has been blinded and doesn't realize she is destroying yalls marriage if she is willing to work for the marriage keep her love her fuck her but if she has no interest on meeting you some of the way turn around meet your new woman all the way love her fuck her and eventually marry her if your wife doesn't ever come chasing you back happiness is important but me personally I love the older woman I'd try all I could to make it work before I divorced and gave up completely on her

but she really does act like she hates me and life In general

these words right here summed it up, but like others on here, i wouldn't necessarily leave for another woman....i'd leave for myself and get used to being single .....under ANY circumstances, don't move in with a woman unless you're going to get married within 6 months....learn to live with yourself again before jumping right into the next pseudo marriage

We both agree.
I agree with Mr Pink Panties. Some women enter menopause and lose all interest in sex. She might be relieved to know that you have a sex partner on the side who is taking care of your needs. As long as you continue to love your wife emotionally, she may be willing to let you have a lover on the side.

I know that I am relieved knowing that my wife has extramarital sex partners to keep her fully satisfied. She is totally devoted to me emotionally but obtains most of her sexual needs outside our marriage with my blessing.

Back