Harder than we thought.

I just think we are too laid back. We were always just looking for some cool FWB. Not too interested in professionals. We just never imagined it would be so difficult to find. Single males and females. Let alone a decent cpl. We have no problem sharing what we ask for btw. We are just boring people I guess. Lmao. But we appreciate input.

I just think we are too laid back. We were always just looking for some cool FWB. Not too interested in professionals. We just never imagined it would be so difficult to find. Single males and females. Let alone a decent cpl. We have no problem sharing what we ask for btw. We are just boring people I guess. Lmao. But we appreciate input.
Well yeah it's somehow hard, but tbh if you invest some fair time to find your fuck buddy or watever you searching, I have some few good experiences in here lol, and u not boring u sexy cpl

I am trying to get my wife to give this HotWife, Vixen, BBC Slut, whatever you call it lifestyle a try and seem to be making progress but when I see someone like yourself that can't seem to get his wife fucked, it disheartens me. It makes me wonder if she is very selective and just hasn't found the right guy or if it is mostly fantasy on here.
A former lover who passed away in 2017 always told me she wasn't trading down when picking couples or singles to play with. While very complimentary to me, my attempts to explain that I thought that was the wrong yardstick to use was unsuccessful. But I think some limit their opportunities by having that view.

We actually met someone who had photoshopped his c*** so when he came over I almost physically threw him out the door when he pulled out something that was definitely nott as advertised To make matters worse the loser couldn't even get it up!
WTF … why would some photoshop a dick pic when he has to meet IRL and show the real thing anyways? 😅 I am truly surprised.

Was having issues also it seems like it’s hard for a lot of normal black guys to wrap their head around fucking some guys girl and it being ok. At first they say they are down then they stop texting. So we tried a different approach and my girl opened a tinder and says she’s single. She’ll only like and match with black guys and she has been getting a lot of luck that way. In fact she’s meeting a Haitian truck driver tonight for a “date” then going back to his place. So if you’re ok with not being there and get off on her loose pussy and the stories she will tell when she gets home, that might be an approach to try.
If it works for everyone involved then it’s a good approach. I, on the other hand, like to fuck a Hotwife within her own home in front of her husband (watching or not watching). I like claiming that space in their life without disturbing their own equation.

If I didn't have sex with any penis that was smaller than my husband's, then I would not have much sex. The truth is that men all fuck differently, you never know what you might be missing and it is not just sex. Had a guy come up from Texas for a weekend and we had an amazing time. Someone else stated that big cocks are rare. So very true. They are out there and some are willing to travel for you but you have to be very real.

Its not hard at all but it seems your making it. Engage, be personable and active. No one is going to beat a path to your door with you hiding behind it. I see youve increased your media to a few pictures but it takes more than that to create a dialogue. I have no issue whats so ever here and many others. If you remain silent and in the background than yeah it may be hard. Reach out privately through DM to someone that intrests you, find out if they are in your area and strike up a conversation- who knows what will happen after that. Your wife IMO needs to be more active in the situation. If its just you and you are then presenting options to her maybe shes doesnt like what your bringing to table. Be active together, let her pick out potential meets and make contact. Shes got to be the primary part of the arraingment. Just saying.

Last edited:
We have been around for a while now. We have only been able to find one guy for her to fuck with. At first she was excited about lifestyle, but due to alot of dead ends and no shows she has lost interest. Now it’s just whatever, if we find someone cool if not cool. We both agree size is a major determining factor. And while we aren’t expecting monster cocks, we only really look for anyone bigger than myself. Which we have come to realize is not so easy.
You guys have a lot to learn about having sex with others

We have been around for a while now. We have only been able to find one guy for her to fuck with. At first she was excited about lifestyle, but due to alot of dead ends and no shows she has lost interest. Now it’s just whatever, if we find someone cool if not cool. We both agree size is a major determining factor. And while we aren’t expecting monster cocks, we only really look for anyone bigger than myself. Which we have come to realize is not so easy.
It can be very hit and miss depending on how and what you are looking for.

Back