Harder than we thought.

Sex07funcpl

Couple
Real Person
We have been around for a while now. We have only been able to find one guy for her to fuck with. At first she was excited about lifestyle, but due to alot of dead ends and no shows she has lost interest. Now it’s just whatever, if we find someone cool if not cool. We both agree size is a major determining factor. And while we aren’t expecting monster cocks, we only really look for anyone bigger than myself. Which we have come to realize is not so easy.

I am trying to get my wife to give this HotWife, Vixen, BBC Slut, whatever you call it lifestyle a try and seem to be making progress but when I see someone like yourself that can't seem to get his wife fucked, it disheartens me. It makes me wonder if she is very selective and just hasn't found the right guy or if it is mostly fantasy on here.

We have been around for a while now. We have only been able to find one guy for her to fuck with. At first she was excited about lifestyle, but due to alot of dead ends and no shows she has lost interest. Now it’s just whatever, if we find someone cool if not cool. We both agree size is a major determining factor. And while we aren’t expecting monster cocks, we only really look for anyone bigger than myself. Which we have come to realize is not so easy.
Where you located ?

I'm having the same problem. When we had 2 guys from Chicago, she'd get 9+ and 10+ inches and fucked hard like she loves it. Since they left the area, its been *******. We have one guy we play with on vacation but its not the same. Now she's "tired of all the bullshitters" and me getting worked up then depressed when ******* falls thru so she pretty much quit.

What we found is that if a guy doesn't want to prove his size. Its not really that big. The 2 Chicago guys and a couple other ones who we enjoyed had zero issue with providing proof of their cock size by holding it against a ruler. Shampoo bottle, axe body wash bottle etc. These people that keep saying get verified Don't understand that some of these verified people Haven't shown Proof size just that they exist. Verification doesn't prove size it just proves that those people are "real". I mean think about it if you are a guy and you have a huge c*** why would you not want to show it off? If someone contacts us and they have 0 media or they have no media that shows a fully hard c*** we don't really bother with them. Experience has shown us that they're just a waste of time. She has some very nice photos on here and we provide additional photos once he shows proof of size and seems serious about meeting.

I know the feeling of being frustrated with the fake people. Everything be going good for me until I mentions video chat and people just disappear.

It’s ridiculous the lengths people will go to. Didn’t think it would be such a rarity. Definitely a confidence boost. Lol

Well you have no media but a 2 second video. That helps a lot. Second how big are you? If you want to increase your visibility and availablity then have her participate. Guys dont want to talk to you the husband. They want to talk to her and that can be fun for her and may spark her interest again. So i would participate more and also add some media so thet your potential partners get an idea of what you are about.

Last edited:
I feel ya I'm finding it difficult to find couples that are close 2 me 2 fuck

WEll you have no media but a 2 second video. That helps a lot. Second how big are you? If you want to increase your visibility and availablity then have her participate. Guys dont want to talk to you the husband. They want to talk to her and that can be fun for her and may spark her interest again. So i would participate more and also add some media so thet your potential partners get an idea of what you are about.
We have most media elsewhere due to number of fakes here. I’m “around” 8in. Never considered myself bigg. She stopped participating because of the let down. The first time she took a no show personally. Like she wasn’t worth it or attractive enough. So we changed the way we interact. She has no objection talking to guys. But most never pass the stage of measuring up. We were very open and willing in the beginning but most things changed due to personal experience.

We have most media elsewhere due to number of fakes here. I’m “around” 8in. Never considered myself bigg. She stopped participating because of the let down. The first time she took a no show personally. Like she wasn’t worth it or attractive enough. So we changed the way we interact. She has no objection talking to guys. But most never pass the stage of measuring up. We were very open and willing in the beginning but most things changed due to personal experience.
If a person won't video chat and keep in constant communication, I just walk away from that person. Hearing stories like this makes me glad I found a reliable white couple that allows me to share the wife regularly.

Yeah it ain’t easy

Join the Club.
She Loves watching it(even DP fantasies)
But getting it is a whole different Chore.

What AnneS said and include a general location to help people find you. I don't reach out to anyone without knowing if they're within a reasonable distance of my city. Why waste each other's time?

Well, let's look at raw numbers:

1. You want exclusively black men. That's ~7% of the population.

2. You want men who are probably >8in. That's the upper 98th percentile. To put it in context, if you take 100 black men, only 2 will meet your criteria. So now you're looking for .07% of the population.

3. Now you have to narrow it down geographically. Rural areas are much harder to find black men in, generally.

4. Now you have to talk about disparity - these rare specimens aren't really hard up for pussy. What are you offering that makes it worth their time? Your wife's holes? **Sex is easy for men like that.** You are approaching this situation as if YOU'RE the one in demand when it's the complete opposite.

Personally, I get plenty of offers to bury my dick into women, but I just don't have the time for all of them (or any of them, to be fair. I'm busy.) If you want a BBC bull that meets your requirements, you have to be giving something exceptional to beat out the other offers he's getting.

Well, let's look at raw numbers:

1. You want exclusively black men. That's ~7% of the population.

2. You want men who are probably >8in. That's the upper 98th percentile. To put it in context, if you take 100 black men, only 2 will meet your criteria. So now you're looking for .07% of the population.

3. Now you have to narrow it down geographically. Rural areas are much harder to find black men in, generally.

4. Now you have to talk about disparity - these rare specimens aren't really hard up for pussy. What are you offering that makes it worth their time? Your wife's holes? **Sex is easy for men like that.** You are approaching this situation as if YOU'RE the one in demand when it's the complete opposite.

Personally, I get plenty of offers to bury my dick into women, but I just don't have the time for all of them (or any of them, to be fair. I'm busy.) If you want a BBC bull that meets your requirements, you have to be giving something exceptional to beat out the other offers he's getting.
Very well said. Just like title we just didn’t think it would be this difficult. It seems like it’s jus as difficult to find a unicorn female.

Exactly what lifestyle resources I.E. websites ect are you using in order to find men in the lifestyle?

Also what you put on your profile counts as well as your expectations! I recently had a couple tell me that they do post face pictures and I was fine with that until they asked me for some face pictures so I just cut them off and ghosted them! Never ask for anything you yourself are not willing to do or give in return.

Quality bulls will ignore a profile or swingers adds that seems like a bunch of hoops to jump through or sounds goofy! This is why you scroll through sites and see a bunch of the same people looking for quality bulls unsuccessfully because they are being avoided and they don't realize it.

Go to an event like Splash Mocha or similar.

You -will- find an abundance of potential play partners.

Back