Hard to find the right guy these days.

Its been tough for us to meet up with quality people as well.

It helps that they automatically weed themselves out by sending emails or KIK messages along the lines of "hi" or "sup" with nothing else to go with it.

Minnesota/Western Wisconsin is apparently -not- a hotbed of sexy and adventurous BBC (or regular swingers, for that matter). Not sure why that is, but it -is- the situation here.
I total agree. Its like noone in Minnesota is in the lifestyle. I have to get on a plane to meet wives. As far as the messages you get you should respond with a question or conversation. A guy cant just say hey i want your wife or something lame like hi im charlie how are u

I total agree. Its like noone in Minnesota is in the lifestyle. I have to get on a plane to meet wives. As far as the messages you get you should respond with a question or conversation. A guy cant just say hey i want your wife or something lame like hi im charlie how are u

No one? There's a lifestyle party in Minneapolis TONIGHT.

Thats good if you want that type of scene. Not my thing but enjoy.
LOL...I responded to your post lamenting the fact that " noone in Minnesota is in the lifestyle" by saying that there is in fact a LIFESTYLE party in
Minneapolis this very evening. And your response is "Not my thing" LOL.

Yes not my thing. I dont find them this way and dont hang around other black men. I dont ******* or go to clubs or "lifestyle parties"

Yes not my thing. I dont find them this way and dont hang around other black men. I dont ******* or go to clubs or "lifestyle parties"
LMAO @ "I dont find them this way"... Well clearly that's working out well for you.
SMH @ "dont hang around other black men".... I don't even have words for that.
But hey...you do you. More hotwives for us real players.
Cheers.

LMAO @ "I dont find them this way"... Well clearly that's working out well for you.
SMH @ "dont hang around other black men".... I don't even have words for that.
But hey...you do you. More hotwives for us real players.
Cheers.
I already told you to enjoy on my first comment. You act like you are telling me something. Swinger parties and lifestyle stuff has been around forever. Its not my thing. I have absolutely no problem getting women of all colors. Have an abundance of wives all over the country. And fuck no i dont hang around black men 4 what? First of all im the top of the food chain. No black man outranks me. What i need you hanging around 4? By all means go their and fuck every wife there. Enjoy

I already told you to enjoy on my first comment. You act like you are telling me something. Swinger parties and lifestyle stuff has been around forever. Its not my thing. I have absolutely no problem getting women of all colors. Have an abundance of wives all over the country. And fuck no i dont hang around black men 4 what? First of all im the top of the food chain. No black man outranks me. What i need you hanging around 4? By all means go their and fuck every wife there. Enjoy

LOL @ "top of the food chain" Too funny.
Cheers.

People have a hard time hooking up because they place all kinds of barriers in the way that make them unsuccessful! They have unrealistic expectations. They SAY they know what they want, but they really don't. They have not fully committed to swinging. They won't make the effort or tap into the resources around them. And they end up wasting your time! I left this lifestyle for a very long while because of this kind of stuff. It was just too much work weeding through the "fakes" and "flakes" ("flakes" are "real" but uncommitted individuals), and I found other avenues to sate my needs.

I'm still traveling along those other avenues to get the white and latina pussy I crave, and I've come back to this too. But I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my time. The good thing is that I'm not "thirsty". Never have been and never will be. I know where to get me some single white girl and latina puss and ass, but I'm back because I'm interested in the cuckold couple scene again. I miss that. A good cuck couple is hard to find just because people are so flakey. That's the issue with cuckoldry and finding "for real" cuck couples with a very attractive white wife or girlfriend as part of the team.

But let me tell you something. When you do find one with a fine ass white girl on the ticket . . . OH MAN WHOAAA :D!!! They will rock your world! Final word . . . in my profile I write about how I sent a cute white girl home after a night of sex wearing some dirty, black cum-stained panties (and want to do that ******* again!) . . . guess where that went down??? In MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA :cool:!!!! Used to live there and would say my overall success rate was moderate compared to other places where I have lived. Not the best, but not the worst either.

So, to borrow from Lizzo and her song "Truth Hurts" . . . WHITE GIRLS and the MINNESOTA VIIIIIKINGS!!! Both ones I found to my liiiiikings! HAHA:p!!!

Last edited:
A good cuck couple is hard to find just because people are so flakey. That's the issue with cuckoldry and finding "for real" cuck couples with a very attractive white wife or girlfriend as part of the team.

But let me tell you something. When you do find one with a fine ass white girl on the ticket . . . OH MAN WHOAAA :D!!! They will rock your world!

Yesssirrrr??
Been mining this website for local prospects but too many games being played ? Found me one offline... single as fuck and ready to FUCK ?

View media item 304979

Back