Hard to find the right guy these days.

I believe various sites have some geographical advantages and cater to a different demographic. AFF is ok, but requires a lot of weeding out. SLS is more couple centric, and lots of couples bar single males from viewing their profile. I have heard about Kasidie and SDC, even tried Life Style Lounge, which was very glitzy and had a lot of "perfect" people. Craigslist had that anonymity factor and was good for spur of the moment type of meetings, but at the same time, until the other individual on their other end starts a conversation, you don't know them from Adam. In as much as fresh meat:):):) is always good, I guess I am mellowing out and going with a few steady play partners.

Let's be real nothing will come close to CL. None of these sites will.

I agree and in no way is that a bad thing. Craigslist was a raging dumpster fire of bots, fakes, flakes, catfishing etc...AFF was better than craigslist, which was worth every penny you paid for it.

SDC is way better than any of these craptastic sites, it has international reach, pics, vids, reviews and so forth so you actually can tell who you are talking to and that they are legit. It is the link to parties and events too.

I agree and in no way is that a bad thing. Craigslist was a raging dumpster fire of bots, fakes, flakes, catfishing etc...AFF was better than craigslist, which was worth every penny you paid for it.

SDC is way better than any of these craptastic sites, it has international reach, pics, vids, reviews and so forth so you actually can tell who you are talking to and that they are legit. It is the link to parties and events too.
What is sdc?

Why is it so hard to find someone to join us in Tx these days. Craigslist made in a lot less of a hassle.
I admit I’m a lil picky and we do expect a certain type of guy, but it’s almost impossible.
Anyone know of other sites to increase our odds?
It all depends, single male looking for couples feel the same way ever since CL it’s hard these days....

Back