Hard to find the right guy these days.

That’s the thing we aren’t looking to “date” some one. We have an expectation and going out to find what we want isn’t going to work. That’s why these sites exist . This is a life style thing that you can’t just go to a club and find someone in. And how would you know our issue? Unrealistic?? How do you know.
We have realistic expectations and if you don’t meet em we move on. But the fact is that it is hard not to settle for just anything. So...
You said you were picky

That’s the thing we aren’t looking to “date” some one. We have an expectation and going out to find what we want isn’t going to work. That’s why these sites exist . This is a life style thing that you can’t just go to a club and find someone in. And how would you know our issue? Unrealistic?? How do you know.
We have realistic expectations and if you don’t meet em we move on. But the fact is that it is hard not to settle for just anything. So...
Well you didn’t say a fully articulated problem you have. I also never met you to my knowledge in real life nor talked to you on b2W. I am only commenting on what the information that is limited infront of me.

Going by what I said in regarding your short, vague post. I also tend to these this pattern in the dating world. And especially in a site like b2w there exists lots of high expectations. Some girls like thugs. Some like light skin over dark. Some like big guys. Actually 99% of women here are size queens. The extroverted personalities or smoothness blacks are known to have. Since you said you were picky I was assuming that was the reason. I think what you looking for takes months to mind. I never been in that dynamic so I won’t comment on what i’m inexperienced in any further.

Why is it so hard to find someone to join us in Tx these days. Craigslist made in a lot less of a hassle.
I admit I’m a lil picky and we do expect a certain type of guy, but it’s almost impossible.
Anyone know of other sites to increase our odds?
I find that AFF helps filter through the bs. Fetlife seems disjointed to me, CL/Doublelist can cause a good prospect to go unseen as a result of inbox inundation, and other sites seem sketchy. I’ve had luck on all of those sites, and a few others, but, AFF is my “go-to”. There’s a lot of folks on here that use AFF, too. I’ve seen a lot of familiar faces (and asses) on here and there....

Why is it so hard to find someone to join us in Tx these days. Craigslist made in a lot less of a hassle.
I admit I’m a lil picky and we do expect a certain type of guy, but it’s almost impossible.

You're in TX. Try SDC. There's an IR/BBC party in north Austin on Feb, 23rd.

On SDC, there are plenty of guys in the DFW area. We have parties all the time. We had one last weekend and will have one next weekend as well, not to mention private meet ups. CL was trash and AFF is trash as well. You have one of the largest groups in the country with magnum BBCs in Dallas

All I can say right now is .. Wish I was in TX and able to make your short list your profile photo is hot and has my mouth watering!

I find that AFF helps filter through the bs. Fetlife seems disjointed to me, CL/Doublelist can cause a good prospect to go unseen as a result of inbox inundation, and other sites seem sketchy. I’ve had luck on all of those sites, and a few others, but, AFF is my “go-to”. There’s a lot of folks on here that use AFF, too. I’ve seen a lot of familiar faces (and asses) on here and there....
What AFF?

Back