HARD AND CURVED FOR YOU COLUMBIA SC

find you own post
Will do, Columbia boi.

But that said, it occurs to me you to ask if you're bisexual like me and into white bois as well as white women.

If you are, or even if you're not, I'd love to get together with you and our gorgeous Rebecca if and when she first beholds your very beautiful club-like cock. I'd be more than happy, in fact honored, to stroke it and kiss and lick it and suck it to steely-stiffness before hand-guiding it home in her. And, of course, to feel you ejaculating in her in place of me.

That would save me starting my own thread on this obviously touchy subject, wouldn't it.

_024350.JPG.jpeg

Thanks a Million for your sensational nude shot, Rebecca Dianne.

You are incredibly beautiful. Your body has exactly the form and smoothness and colouring that I most love in a young woman. Your hips and belly are perfect, as are your gorgeous breasts.

Your thighs-apart pose and the way you are stroking your right flank are as sexy as fuck. So is the narrow rising line of your perfectly coiffeured pubic hair.

Your love-mound needs cleaving and lovingly rhythmically thrust into by a young man's steely-hard and deliciously girthy up-curved 8-inch bare erection----mine:p

You have the look of a woman almost desperately desiring an athletic super-potent extremely sexual man to love her to Sex Heaven and plant a beautiful baby in her belly.

Don't tell me I'm wrong, Rebecca. I wouldn't believe you.

XXXXXX

MICHAEL
Where art thou Rebecca? Please tell me. Pleeeeease!!!

I'm up and ready and aching to make a baby with you Oh Beautiful One.

Back