Happy Memorial Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helpgetherthere, May 30, 2016.

1. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    I want to say thank you to all the brave men and women on this site who have served in the US military. Just think, without you we wouldn't have the freedom to speak our minds.
    Your sacrifice is great and I want you to know you're appreciated!

2. Tee Cee

Tee Cee Well-Known Member

US
    I as well would like to offer my appreciation as well to the men and women who serve or have served in the Military. Thanks!!! Freedom Is Not Free!

3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

A day to remember the sacrifice of our brave men and women in uniform, those who did not come home.

4. Miami Black Snake

Miami Black Snake Member Gold Member

Well all, I am still in a war. I am fighting a pussy war. Tee Cee and helpgetherthere do that count

helpgetherthere and Tee Cee like this.
  5. ISVIEWINGNOW

ISVIEWINGNOW New Member

As a veteran, let me say....thank me on veterans day! Memorial day is about those who paid the ultimate sacrifice! Hence, MEMORIAL day!
    A huge number of Veterans do not like Memorial day attention being shown to them as it takes away the attention of those who really deserve it.

TopCat and Tee Cee like this.
  6. helpgetherthere

US
    Oh I see how I worded that. My bad. Of course remember all who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I visited the USS Arizona. It's hard to explain. It's the most emotional I've ever been in my adult life. I just think of those men who gave their life so democracy can live. I get the same feeling at the WWII museum in New Orleans. Takes my breath away and get an overwhelming sense of pride in my country.

7. Tee Cee

Tee Cee Well-Known Member

US
    Yes that counts!

8. helpgetherthere

US
    I think that's a war where both sides win;)

9. Diante

Diante Member

US
    Military vet here i appreciate all your thanks from me and my brothers and shipmates

TopCat and helpgetherthere like this.