Happy Black History Month

I mean whatever progress black people still have to make, the men can atleast take pride in knowing you're pumping the heck out of our women lol. That's gotta at least make you feel like you're making progress haha.
Black people are going to achieve true equalityπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½.
One way or the otherπŸ˜‰.
With or without "pumping the heck out of your women"πŸ™„.
You can continue in the shame of thatπŸ˜†.
Which is gotta make you feel😒.
That ultimately you're gonna lose all the privilege😱.
That has kept you and your ilk from going extinct...⚰️.
Ha🀣Ha.
😏.

Black people are going to achieve true equalityπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½.
One way or the otherπŸ˜‰.
With or without "pumping the heck out of your women"πŸ™„.
You can continue in the shame of thatπŸ˜†.
Which is gotta make you feel😒.
That ultimately you're gonna lose all the privilege😱.
That has kept you and your ilk from going extinct...⚰️.
Ha🀣Ha.
😏.
I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you sir, I was merely congratulating you and your fellow black men on how far you've come with seducing our white women. African population is up 30% in the past 20 years in America, immigrants are coming over from African countries at huge numbers, and white girls are happily giving themselves to your BBC. I only meant it as a compliment for how far you've come. As for reparations, my girlfriend who I have been with for 2 years now is allowed to sleep with black guys without me complaining and she loves it. We started sneaking bulls into our Ballet classes for fun, and as time has gone by our classes went from about 95% white, to now having at least half the class being black guys just showing up for blowjobs / sex in our dressing rooms. So again I apologize if i angered you.

I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you sir, I was merely congratulating you and your fellow black men on how far you've come with seducing our white women. African population is up 30% in the past 20 years in America, immigrants are coming over from African countries at huge numbers, and white girls are happily giving themselves to your BBC. I only meant it as a compliment for how far you've come. As for reparations, my girlfriend who I have been with for 2 years now is allowed to sleep with black guys without me complaining and she loves it. We started sneaking bulls into our Ballet classes for fun, and as time has gone by our classes went from about 95% white, to now having at least half the class being black guys just showing up for blowjobs / sex in our dressing rooms. So again I apologize if i angered you.
You're kidding right...?
You think fucking some white pussy.
Is significant progress towards true equality for Black people?
Tell you what...
Keep ALL the white pussy.
I'll take 40 acres of downtown Manhattan.
You can keep the mule.
Maybe all that white pussy will have some use for itπŸ˜†.
Holy S.hit...WOW😲.

You're kidding right...?
You think fucking some white pussy.
Is significant progress towards true equality for Black people?
Tell you what...
Keep ALL the white pussy.
I'll take 40 acres of downtown Manhattan.
You can keep the mule.
Maybe all that white pussy will have some use for itπŸ˜†.
Holy S.hit...WOW😲.
Well if ya want something in life get off your lazy fat ass and go get it maybe? :) You're not owed anything bitch.

Well if ya want something in life get off your lazy fat ass and go get it maybe? :) You're not owed anything bitch.
What makes you think I don't have anything...πŸ€”
Including white pussy...😜
You make many assumptions...Yup.
One of the biggest being that what your ignorant Big Black Dick craving fag ass thinks...
Matters at allπŸ–•πŸ½πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ½.

Last edited:
Back