Happy *******’’s Day

Was going to be a great *******’s Day for my husband yesterday with a member last night, I seriously believe everyone on this site is all talk. Was informed day before that he couldn’t make it, ??????? Typical.

Was going to be a great *******’s Day for my husband yesterday with a member last night, I seriously believe everyone on this site is all talk. Was informed day before that he couldn’t make it, ??????? Typical.
Been in this lifestyle for many years .there are at least 75%all talk and fakes..just a few weeks ago was to meet 2 guys..one never showed or heard from the other call at 3 am wanting to come by..we were to met at 7 the day before..don't understand..if they can't make it at least let someone know...takes only 5 min

Sorry to hear tht. You in the wrong market.

Been in this lifestyle for many years .there are at least 75%all talk and fakes..just a few weeks ago was to meet 2 guys..one never showed or heard from the other call at 3 am wanting to come by..we were to met at 7 the day before..don't understand..if they can't make it at least let someone know...takes only 5 min
Your absolutely right. Why cancel? Just show up, nail, relax and if she wants seconds you handle it.

This has happened too many times on this site, I believe men on here only in gauge in conversation to help themselves get off while they jack off to my profile. I don’t mind that but, quit wasting my time and disappointing my husband. Once you burn me without giving me time to make other plans, I’m done with you. There are many on this site on this list

Daymn that SUCK , and sorry to hear !!

This has happened too many times on this site, I believe men on here only in gauge in conversation to help themselves get off while they jack off to my profile. I don’t mind that but, quit wasting my time and disappointing my husband. Once you burn me without giving me time to make other plans, I’m done with you. There are many on this site on this list
So true.

Not just Happy, but a JOYOUS *******'s Day to the true Fathers; if you are just a daddy step your game up!

@Juicylady I can appreciate your disappointment but do consider you got advance notice instead of just being ghosted.

@sintija
@Barbara Monroe
@Malcolm Sex 7

I had agreed to an overnight with a visiting couple for late night last night. Just before 7 I got a call from my grandsons (5 and 3) wanting to take me and their Dad to *******'s Day brunch. I immediately called the couple, told them my situation and wanted to know what adjustments we could make, including switching to tonight and I'd cover the cost.

It was easy for them. They opted for someone else for the overnight. I was disappointed at first, but the antics of my 3yo namesake was priceless and more than made up for it.

I’m definitely not all talk I got references lol! You just in the wrong location 😉

Back