Handicapped....Why didn't I approach her?

I thought about this post too while in Walmart, this woman I saw whom had a small percentage of Down Syndrome, you had to really look hard to notice, I walked toward her because I thought she was shopping alone and I was going to shoot my shot at her. Two other women had turned the corner and started to talk with her and when she responded her speech and communtive level was very low . She was low functioning but I tell you a real Q T .

After seeing a few brothers get into trouble on the job and outside the office being aggressive with cold approaching white women…I don’t make any moves unless they’re going me ridiculous amounts of choosing signals. One brother is doing 20 years in jail trying to run game on a married white woman, this happened when I was in the military. This is the reason why I love online interactions, everything is being recorded.

After seeing a few brothers get into trouble on the job and outside the office being aggressive with cold approaching white women…I don’t make any moves unless they’re going me ridiculous amounts of choosing signals. One brother is doing 20 years in jail trying to run game on a married white woman, this happened when I was in the military. This is the reason why I love online interactions, everything is being recorded.
I'd be very interested in knowing what he was convicted of... Would you share that?

I wanted to respond to this as a disabled man (I've used a wheelchair since a skiing accident when I was a teenager). You might have missed an opportunity with the hot woman in a wheelchair, but I need to give you props as well. You saw the person more than the chair. You saw her sexuality more than her limitations. Many people (and most men, according to disabled women I know) aren't as open-minded as you and that makes YOU more attractive, as well.

Even though having some paralysis is a hassle, it hasn't been an obstacle to an active and rewarding sex life. I dated and had hookups throughout my teens and 20s. I experimented with my bi side. I helped two beautiful but under-appreciated wives cuck their husbands. When I was ready to settle down, I married a beautiful woman (10 years younger and a little out of my league ;-). We've been married 20 years and have four *******.

In someways my disability has kept our sex life fresh-- it means we have to communicate and be creative to figure out what works for both of us. That's how I learned about her long-hidden fantasies about black guys, and how we discovered my submissive side. Getting into the hot wife/cuckold scene wasn't a sign that something was missing in the bedroom; it was a sign we were having fun and wanted more. We know our marriage is better with more sex, not less.

Getting back to your experience with the woman in the wheelchair. Next time, go for it. Diversity makes life more interesting and that's really true in the bedroom.

Ted

"Everybody just gotta keep fucking everybody till they're all the same color."
--Bulworth

I wanted to respond to this as a disabled man (I've used a wheelchair since a skiing accident when I was a teenager). You might have missed an opportunity with the hot woman in a wheelchair, but I need to give you props as well. You saw the person more than the chair. You saw her sexuality more than her limitations. Many people (and most men, according to disabled women I know) aren't as open-minded as you and that makes YOU more attractive, as well.

Even though having some paralysis is a hassle, it hasn't been an obstacle to an active and rewarding sex life. I dated and had hookups throughout my teens and 20s. I experimented with my bi side. I helped two beautiful but under-appreciated wives cuck their husbands. When I was ready to settle down, I married a beautiful woman (10 years younger and a little out of my league ;-). We've been married 20 years and have four *******.

In someways my disability has kept our sex life fresh-- it means we have to communicate and be creative to figure out what works for both of us. That's how I learned about her long-hidden fantasies about black guys, and how we discovered my submissive side. Getting into the hot wife/cuckold scene wasn't a sign that something was missing in the bedroom; it was a sign we were having fun and wanted more. We know our marriage is better with more sex, not less.

Getting back to your experience with the woman in the wheelchair. Next time, go for it. Diversity makes life more interesting and that's really true in the bedroom.

Ted

"Everybody just gotta keep fucking everybody till they're all the same color."
--Bulworth
Thanks, Ted! I appreciate your comments.

Back