Handicapped....Why didn't I approach her?

Was leaving a medical office yesterday evening, and a very beautiful, platinum blonde woman who happened to be in a wheelchair was leaving at the same time. We rode the elevator down, and made small talk. I held the outside door as she wheeled out. She stopped, turned and faced me, and said, "thanks and I want to let you know that I think you're very handsome." I didn't know what to do so I just said, "thanks, and have a good night." Her face was beautiful, smiling and afterwards I thought to myself, "was she giving me an opening to approach her?" I then felt ashamed of myself because had she not been in a wheelchair, I know I would have continued with small talk, etc., until I knew whether she was interested. Has anyone had a similar experience and why the trepidation in approaching someone with a handicap? I've never been with a woman who didn't have use of her legs, but this woman had total command of wheelchair, appeared to be headed to her own vehicle, and for hours I thought "I would have enjoyed being with her, handicap or not." Are there do's and don'ts and why am I still picturing us together (guilt, or the feeling that I may have missed out on an enjoyable opportunity)?

Was leaving a medical office yesterday evening, and a very beautiful, platinum blonde woman who happened to be in a wheelchair was leaving at the same time. We rode the elevator down, and made small talk. I held the outside door as she wheeled out. She stopped, turned and faced me, and said, "thanks and I want to let you know that I think you're very handsome." I didn't know what to do so I just said, "thanks, and have a good night." Her face was beautiful, smiling and afterwards I thought to myself, "was she giving me an opening to approach her?" I then felt ashamed of myself because had she not been in a wheelchair, I know I would have continued with small talk, etc., until I knew whether she was interested. Has anyone had a similar experience and why the trepidation in approaching someone with a handicap? I've never been with a woman who didn't have use of her legs, but this woman had total command of wheelchair, appeared to be headed to her own vehicle, and for hours I thought "I would have enjoyed being with her, handicap or not." Are there do's and don'ts and why am I still picturing us together (guilt, or the feeling that I may have missed out on an enjoyable opportunity)?
Don't beat yourself up. It is human nature what you did, not saying it was right. But keep in mind, you were not unkind to her. Your only reason for really feeling guilty is driven by the possibility of fucking her. If you take that off the table, you did right by her, you held open the elevator door for her, you were at least still a gentleman, but importantly, a human being to her.

I don't know how many opportunities that I miss, simply because I'm not normally aggressive, and I don't know *what signals to look for (* various signals mean different things to different women).
This stems from an undeniable insecurity, based on rejection, and never having learned how to process it.
In this case, after giving me a compliment, I would have invited her to have lunch, or coffee with me.
Still, I empathize with the thoughts that you're struggling with.

Man that's rough you probably missed out on one of the most freakiest nights of your life

So now that you did an AAR, if you see her again, I assume you will do differently. I bet she went away thinking or wondering what if or maybe why you didn't act on it. And if you do see her, be prepared for the question.

This isn’t interracial, but I dated a woman in a wheel chair, and we had lots of fun. She was a sport, and liked rough sex. We’d get naked at the beach, ******* beer, then go to her apartment. She would get naked, ( and she had a nice body, with beautiful big tits,)
on her bed. She would tell me to open her legs and do anything I pleased with her pussy. She said she couldn’t actually feel me down there, but the visual, along with me stimulating her tits, got her off. She liked me to be rough with her tits. Overall it was a great experience, until I moved away.

So now that you did an AAR, if you see her again, I assume you will do differently. I bet she went away thinking or wondering what if or maybe why you didn't act on it. And if you do see her, be prepared for the question.
Would love him to ******* my wife.

This is an older thread but I would look at it like this. That was just an opportunity to grow and learn. I’m not going to be politically correct here. We were at a swing club once and the manager was a midget. He called himself that. He had a great sense of humor and he called himself Peter Big. He gave us a tour of the club. Even the parts that weren’t open that night. He made lots of jokes. Even tripod jokes. I’m over six foot so I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. I really should have done it. Laying down he would have been just fine. Oh and he was definitely well endowed. Don’t ask me how I know. I asked him how he doesn’t pass out from lack of b lood when he gets hard. He thought that was hilarious.

Last edited:
I was on a date with a very physically attractive successful Russian woman some years back. I didn't feel a lot of chemistry for her initially. However I was curious if that would change if I got her clothes off. Our date was pretty unremarkable. Some of the conversation about her k.ids was disturbing in terms of how they viewed her. That being said at some point I went to hold her hand... She snatched it back. It was deformed along with a portion of her arm. I hadn't noticed at all during the date. She was well practiced at concealing it. I'd like to think if I was more attracted to her and had chemistry it wouldn't have mattered. However I'm not sure. We never went out again.

Last edited:
I was on a date with a very physically attractive successful Russian woman some years back. I didn't feel a lot of chemistry for her initially. However I was curious if that would change if I got her clothes off. Our date was pretty unremarkable. Some of the conversation about her k.ids was disturbing in terms of how they viewed her. That being said at some point I went to hold her hand... She snatched it back. It was deformed along with a portion of her arm. I hadn't noticed at all during the date. She was well practiced at concealing it. I'd like to think if I was more attracted to her and had chemistry it wouldn't have mattered. However I'm not sure. We never went out again.
Thanks for sharing!

This is an older thread but I would look at it like this. That was just an opportunity to grow and learn. I’m not going to be politically correct here. We were at a swing club once and the manager was a midget. He called himself that. He had a great sense of humor and he called himself Peter Big. He gave us a tour of the club. Even the parts that weren’t open that night. He made lots of jokes. Even tripod jokes. I’m over six foot so I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. I really should have done it. Laying down he would have been just fine. Oh and he was definitely well endowed. Don’t ask me how I know. I asked him how he doesn’t pass out from lack of b lood when he gets hard. He thought that was hilarious.
I thought it was a missed opportunity, too. She was extremely attractive, but I just froze! It was almost like a double-whammy....she was white, and with an unknown disability. In retrospect, the whole thing was small minded, on my part.

Back