Half baked but going to the boiling pot.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
MANDY flopped onto her back,
fucking useless that's what he is completely fucking useless.
her HUBBY flopped onto his back " was it good for you babe? I thought it was great " he said
" Well okay I suppose "
that's a laugh she thought
he fingered her pussy for all of a minute thinking she was wet through he moved down and licked her clit for all of 30 second's he just did not have a clue,he lined his dick up and groaned so loud as he pushed into her,
and began to start pumping his dick in and out, and MANDY started to count ,NOT THE STROKES BUT THE SECONDS and sure enough on 42 he groaned as he slammed into her hips and holding himself still his balls spurted his load in to her " FUCK BABY YOU GET ME SO FUCKING HOT."
With that he pulled out and flopped onto his back.
MANDY looked at him and took his limp come coated dick in her hand started talking to him.
Telling him to go down on her, to suck his spunk out of her, hoping with all of her HEART to arouse him again.
He looked at her as if she was mad " that's fucking disgusting. I am not doing that "
MANDY looked at him " oh it's okay for me to lick you when you come "
To which JIMMY said well that's what women do .
SHE WAS totally dumbfounded at that comment,
such a stupid HALF BAKED line of thought letting go of his dick she looked at him
and with anger in her voice said " fuck you. I am going to find somebody to fuck for longer than a minute, who will suck my come filled pussy and has stamina and a big fucking cock." GOOD LUCK WITH THAT but who is going to want to fuck a 42 year old worn out pussy like yours "
" you fucking moron I know for a fact BIG COCKED BLACK GUY'S LOVE TO FUCK WHITE WIVES WORN OUT PUSSIES."
" Feel free but you will be disappointed when even a BLACK GUY will not fuck you.
She stormed of to the spare room with the words " I will prove you wrong she turned and said to him " take a look at this cunt that's what black guys say look at this cunt because you will never put that useless cock of yours in it ever again "
"well I wont miss that "
a final fuck off and MANDY WENT INTO THE SPARE ROOM.
At that precise moment her best buddy SAMANTHA [ SAMMY ]
Was sucking her husband DAVE'S limp come soaked cock as he rubbed his face in her
come filled pussy.
He had no qualms about eating cream pie filled pussy he loved it ,SAMMY loved it .
HONEY you okay down there as she reared up onto her knees and grabbing handfuls of his
hair she started to ride his face " that's it baby, just there. FUCK I am coming ohhhhh yessssss as she fucked his face before lifting up she squirted all over his face
he opened his mouth to ******* deeply of her juices.
he could never tire of drinking the NECTAR OF HER CUNT.
MANDY and SAMMY sat having a coffee in the mall
" then he said nobody would want 42 year old worn out pussy "
"fucking arsehole "
She was still fuming and SAMMY took hold of her hand " we need a night out girl and go and get some cock up your pussy "
" well I would love to but don't know if I could go through with it "
SAMMY looked into her eyes and said " you need a night at the BOILING POT."
"The what , what is that "
SAMMY told her it's a club for white wives and women who need a damn good fucking.
where white women go to get fucked by big cocked black guy's who can last for hours.
no fancy seduction, no vanilla sex.
Just uncomplicated hard, rough sex, hair pulling , rough hard pounding sex, they love to slap your butt , to maul and bite tits , to leave their marks on you so your husband knows you have been blacked fucked.
" JESUS are you fucking insane "
" no SAMMY REPLIED it's fucking awesome, ,last time I went I had 3 guys fucking me non stop for 3 hours, my pussy was so sore but DAVE bless him, soothed me by licking all of their come out of me, he does it every time I have a new cock he loves it."
" So do you want to find out what it's like to be fucked like that, or go back to 1 minute wonder boy, or have your worn out 42 year old pussy find out what it's like to be reduced to be fucked out of your comfort zone."
" well seeing as you put it like that perhaps I should give it a go,
" Believe me girl, once you have been there you will want to go back. I make sure I go at least once every month , it's fucking addictive "MANDY looked up and with the words " FRIDAY NIGHT IT IS THEN"
SAMMY told MANDY I will arrange every thing you just pamper your self and be sure your pussy is baby smooth hair free and be warned they only fuck bare back.
And remember this these guy's all have big thick 9 inch cocks at the very least.
So with a hug and a peck on the cheek they went their separate ways with a see you FridayMessage_1568514234007.jpg

Right handed.jpg
she spent the week looking at BBC'S of 9 inches and over her pussy was constantly wet ,WET again as saw what they liked to do to white women ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif
by Friday her pussy was a seething mass of wanting and before this night was over she wanted them to do what the FUCK THEY WANTED WITH HER.
FRIDAY has arrived and MANDY was putting the finishing touches to her lipstick
She moved to the top of the stairs and took a deep breath of air into herlungs and thought here goes nothing s she began to step down.
JIMMY god bless him was absolutely dumb struck as he watched MANDY coming down the stairs in a small obligatory little black dress she was a vision of a sexual woman going out on the prowl and he could do nothing to stop her after his stupid comments
As he looked he realised she was wearing stockings ,her nipples where rubbing and protruding proudly and he knew in that moment she was already wildly aroused and no turning back now
Under the dress her panties where soaked and her freshly shaved baby smooth pussy mound . was throbbing like mad with anticipation of the nights events to come..
A hoot from outside confirmed that SAMMY was here and the party was about to start,
She looked at JIMMY and said " Don't wait up, I might not even come home,
" this worn out old , tired PUSSY is going to get fucked tonight come what may,"
She slammed the door on her way out sand almost ran down the path and clambered into the cab and they sped off into the night,
When they arrived at the club both them eager to get inside .SAMMY especially wanted a session with her regular gut when she came , 62 year old LAVVY to his intimate friends,
and she was going to hook MANDY up with DEREK a 19 year old young very rough young BULL.
Little did MANDY know what she was in for but she was about to find out
as DEREK with his customary swagger approached their table, he looked at MANDY AND SAID in his usually crude manner " So bitch you want to get fucked then."
MANDY looked up at him and insulted him with the words " I want a man not a boy."
He grabbed her hand and yanked her up. His free hand grabbed her ponytail pulling her head back as his mouth took passion of hers his tongue fucking her mouth at the same time his hand went straight under skirt and 3 thick pudgy fingers entered her cunt and began pumping away she was lost in that moment as this boy began to mould her into a BBC CRAVING SLUT.
I could smell your cunt bitch I knew you was ready and now your ready for the main event.
HE lowered her down onto the table and pushed her dress up to her waist by her side SAMMY WAS being pounded by her old lover but he certainly knew how to use her.
DEREK grabbed MANDY by the throat ******* her as he slammed his big 9 inch cock into her taking possession of her , he relentlessly pounded away at her, as all around them white women where all getting the same treatment of being brought to the boil on all these hard cocks
and the moment of ORGASM the BOILING POT lived up to its name to cries of don't stop. fuck me , take me I'm yours, OMG'S .
as MANDY came down from her 3rd ORGASM her boy was still solid as a rock.
he flipped onto her hands and knee's to lean down and holding her by the throat yet again as he worked his cock into her he whispered into her ear
" this cunt, no this 42 year old worn out cunt is mine now, I have given it life.
whenever you come you bring it for your boy to fuck"
" OH MY GOD YES " she replied and for the next two hours he fucked every which way and finished feeding his last load down her throat
DB3A1A79-66ED-4915-AA7C-15C0A02D8B2A.gif
when you get home you show your man your newly black owned tired pussy then feed him my fucking come and tell him that is the only way he gets to touch your pussy he is now
our cleaning boy.
as they went home in a cab SAMMY explained how LAVVY got his name was because he loved to fuck all white wives BUTTHOLES
Reaching home MANDY walked into the bedroom switching the light on dropping her dress
with tattered torn stockings on she climbed onto the bed and straddled JIMMY'S HEAD
and as per DEREKS word fed him is first but no means last BBC cream pie
and JIMMY god bless him accepted it with relish
if that was all the pussy his wife was going to give he was going to take it and savour it with love in his heart for his wife
at the same moment Sammy's husband was slobbering away at LAVVY'S latest offering with his usual gusto
all eagerly awaiting their next trip to THE BOILING POT.

Last edited:
Back