Hairy

Sir, do you happen to have a photo of that? :cool:
No, she doesn't want me to post pictures. And personally I don't like the way it looks so I don't have many pictures of it, I'm not enjoying them anyway. It's a tight cameltoe style pussy covered with a big untrimmed bush. Dark pubic hairs, not very curly, of about 1.5" long.

She just does what her Bull asks her. She knows I don't like the hair, but he wants it hairy, so she keeps it hairy.

Last edited:
Good question. My wife has never shaved for me and when we started talking about this I mentioned I think she should shave. I told her if she was going to take a black man as a lover that perhaps she could do something "different" for him. She had no issues with it then I got to the part where I asked if I could help her. She was hesitant at first because she does all of her hygiene in private but I came out and said it would be nice to know we were doing this ritual and I was doing something to help her prepare for this and found it exciting. She was amused by it, I guess because I am doing things for her to get ready for another man, but she said if I wanted to get her ready by all means have at it.
I think her pussy shaved would be quite impressive

Back