Hairy white pussy

Since the day I met my wife going on 7 years she has always had a hairy pussy and I would nor would anyone I've shared her with have it any other way. Her pheromones/scent make it hard to stay in the moment. The first time we fucked beforevthat just foreplay ******* kissing and exploring her body rubbing her body i didnt even touch her pussy and as it progressed she would literally no joke smell more and more intense as im taking down her panties to finally taste what i smell perfuming the room her pussy is snapping and as i dragged her panties off I said to her omg you smell unlike anything I've ever smelt before then i seen the snaps were from her pussy, it was priming itself she had from her pussy a string of slime her panties at her knees and its still attached as a man i couldnt take it no more i had to eat her pussy, ass it just had to happen, euphoric is a understatement her pussy grips and coats cock perfectly without fail. her lips when you drag your cock outward her lips glide coating layers of what is her pussy froth and whats producing her smell. she's a hippy type of chick but bad as they come she rarely shaves and it don't faze anything remotely close to being a turned off. If anything it's more a turn on. even her fat jello ass has hair but more so like a woman obviously. Even if she is lazy and don't shower for 2 days it fucking smells even better, I swear I tell her all the time your a alien not from this planet you smell amazing everywhere and I mean every where. I only shared her 3 times 2 times with a white mutual friend and 1 time with my black friend and all says the same ******* either during or after fucking. Hopefully if and when I get another share with my black friend since we were little or another black friend I'll post the pics and video. I got the other videos with the white guy there pretty good more sexual ******* are in them videos up close and personal type vidz but I can't post them here, I guess it's against the rules. Hairy pussy all day everyday are there woman that still do that corny *******? Lol

Attachments

• received_296611038027674.jpeg
    received_296611038027674.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 66
  • truly unbelievable_exported_23986_1608955310830.jpg
    truly unbelievable_exported_23986_1608955310830.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1624750540949_exported_23069.jpg
    1624750540949_exported_23069.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 1607838733318_exported_0_1607907028957~2.jpg
    1607838733318_exported_0_1607907028957~2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 43
Since the day I met my wife going on 7 years she has always had a hairy pussy and I would nor would anyone I've shared her with have it any other way. Her pheromones/scent make it hard to stay in the moment. The first time we fucked beforevthat just foreplay ******* kissing and exploring her body rubbing her body i didnt even touch her pussy and as it progressed she would literally no joke smell more and more intense as im taking down her panties to finally taste what i smell perfuming the room her pussy is snapping and as i dragged her panties off I said to her omg you smell unlike anything I've ever smelt before then i seen the snaps were from her pussy, it was priming itself she had from her pussy a string of slime her panties at her knees and its still attached as a man i couldnt take it no more i had to eat her pussy, ass it just had to happen, euphoric is a understatement her pussy grips and coats cock perfectly without fail. her lips when you drag your cock outward her lips glide coating layers of what is her pussy froth and whats producing her smell. she's a hippy type of chick but bad as they come she rarely shaves and it don't faze anything remotely close to being a turned off. If anything it's more a turn on. even her fat jello ass has hair but more so like a woman obviously. Even if she is lazy and don't shower for 2 days it fucking smells even better, I swear I tell her all the time your a alien not from this planet you smell amazing everywhere and I mean every where. I only shared her 3 times 2 times with a white mutual friend and 1 time with my black friend and all says the same ******* either during or after fucking. Hopefully if and when I get another share with my black friend since we were little or another black friend I'll post the pics and video. I got the other videos with the white guy there pretty good more sexual ******* are in them videos up close and personal type vidz but I can't post them here, I guess it's against the rules. Hairy pussy all day everyday are there woman that still do that corny *******? Lol

tell your wife she looks great!

Back